Why am i centre of attention

:blink: I dont like this. The enemy seem to spot me and shoot at me even though im prone i have 2 team mates out in the open who seem to be left to their own devices. I purchased Marines First to Fight a while ago and i thought the game was good but again in that the AI targets you rather than your team mates.

Rant over now

Post Patch 1.06:

Your AI teamates seem a bit more aware and shoot more(I just started a new campaign on hard) but its still obvious the Tangos are concentrating on you regardless(Its the same in Co-op in fact a mate and I tested it today me as TL and him as squadmate) AI or teamate side by side the Team Leader is the target of fire regardless if the other soldier is closer or more in the open than the TL the Tangos will ALWAYS choose you.I might add on Hard there aim is much better as well so that makes it that much worse.

I had hoped it was just an SP thing but the Co-op is no different to the point that its just added more humans to SP as even the TL "triggers" all the enemies hears all comms(players dont even hear themselves say their scripted lines or anyone elses either), having your teamates move ahead and clear wont work as the TL is still the trigger AND the Target...

Edited by LT.INSTG8R

I had happen to me numerous times. Just an hour ago I started a new campaign and coming up to Zokalo Plaza I moved to the right corner to attempt to shoot the nest gunner,Kirkland(tho rudely) bumped me back and stood out of cover facing down to the end of the street so of course the Tangos down there start shooting, as does he I am still semi exposed(crouched) he is standing firing at them not one shot hit him out of 3 soldiers shooting all fire was aimed/hitting me and the wall (I let it go to test it)this is just one of many intances I can account(Usually its Brown as he's the one normally being Gung Ho and moving ahead ) but he can be standing right next to me and me being crouched and the fire is directed at me rather than him. It shows up in Co-op as well with other players I can give numerous examples(wishes we had replays)

Edited by LT.INSTG8R

Ah but why do you think your teamates rarely get injured unless you intentionally put them in the line of fire? because 90% of the fire is directed at YOU

I dont Rambo I move crouched 90% of time I try to move as stealthy as I can and use cover constantly(unlike the AI who rarely crouch and rarely take cover)

Edited by LT.INSTG8R

I never have had this problem. I frequently use my teammates to draw an enemy's fire so he stops shooting at me and i can finish him off.

X2

u know all these people that have regestered after the game was released just complain :angry:

I never have had this problem. I frequently use my teammates to draw an enemy's fire so he stops shooting at me and i can finish him off.

X2

u know all these people that have regestered after the game was released just complain :angry:

And whats your point? :angry:

X2

Lad Im not some CSS kid that just found this game This isnt my first spin around the block

My old GR Co-op Sqaud Link may even fire it back up :hmm:

Edited by LT.INSTG8R