Ghost Recon.net Forums

hmm im getting a error when i go to run it, am i missing something? it says "The application failed to initialze properly"

You need to make sure you have the .NET framework VERSION 2.0

Look here

thanks for that, works now :) time to start doing some skins :D

Nice work Nemon. Anyone have any luck getting changes in demo to work? I keep hanging up midway into loading of new mission. Found some xml files on friendly ai and tried to enhance them but can't get into game to try them out. Cause of freeze up is the same everytime--

Crash in application version: grpcdemorc1.04

data\lib\units\extensions\camera.dsf(-1): cant find member: set_camera in type <void>

SCRIPT STACK

data\lib\units\extensions\camera.dsf(0)

data\lib\units\extensions\camera.dsf(0)

data\lib\utils\dev\editor\worldholder.dsf(0)

data\levels\mission02\mission02.dsf(0)

I'm thinking given the demo's structure that bundle would have to be repacked, but am not sure.

I'm one of the less fortunate that can't yet afford to buy the game--unemployment makes one tighten the belt some. Thought I'd practice on demo to see what could be tweaked ai wise. If anyone has had success getting small changes into demo let me know.

about Bundlereader, pls can anyone tell me how to use and unpack everything??

if i use it, there will be problems with the game after unpacking??

I use to play on-line with friends and i would like to be sure there will be no "gaming" problems...

thanks for any help!

Edited by =3dS= Mayo

One quick question, i can unbundle my files but i have no idea how i save any changes to see what affect they may have, if someone can give me a simple run through i would be grateful.. :wall:

One quick question, i can unbundle my files but i have no idea how i save any changes to see what affect they may have, if someone can give me a simple run through i would be grateful.. :wall:

Exctract the data folder inside the bundle to your GRAW main folder.

Or exctract all the folders from the bundle's data folder to your GRAW/Data folder.

Then edit the .xml files as you wish or textures, whatever you prefer.

And remember to rename the quick.bundle file to something else so the game will use the data folder instead of bundle.

Edited by vlad

Or exctract all the folders from the bundle's data folder to your GRAW/Data folder.

And remember to rename the quick.bundle file to something else so the game will use the data folder instead of bundle.

Sorry for my rusty english.... but could you or someone else give me more info/instruction about how to uncompress graw data?

I have the original full game installed and i want to be sure it will work after uncompressing data...

I mean a step by step giude.... or similar.... if possible :wacko:

thanks anyway....

Sorry for my rusty english.... but could you or someone else give me more info/instruction about how to uncompress graw data?

I have the original full game installed and i want to be sure it will work after uncompressing data...

I mean a step by step giude.... or similar.... if possible :wacko:

thanks anyway....

I will write a short quide with images if there is nobody else doing it.

I post a link to you later.