MP scoring

it's a poorly conceived notion that you get "points" for killing the enemy and "holding/creating" supply lines. You then spend these "tactial" points "buying" weapons and right to respawn on squad leader.

IMO it sucks!

like bf2+counterstrike=poop for MP

I think it's great! I played on the servers alot this weekend. Man I love the game play and the tacticle feel.

Which means I can sneak around with my rifle picking the enemy off. I love that stuff.

Edited by DeathDealer71

it's a poorly conceived notion that you get "points" for killing the enemy and "holding/creating" supply lines. You then spend these "tactial" points "buying" weapons and right to respawn on squad leader.

IMO it sucks!

like bf2+counterstrike=poop for MP

I think it's great! I played on the servers alot this weekend. Man I love the game play and the tacticle feel.

Which means I can sneak around with my rifle picking the enemy off. I love that stuff.

Oh you like not having all the choices of weapons, and "buying" upgrades with tactical points, although you claim to liek "tacticle feel", good for you, you must be playing with another item...

This needs to be removed from Domination, period. I think this was done, for some reason, to encourage tactics of some kind. I have seen ZERO evidence that Domination in general promotes tactics of any kind. Once you factor in the respawn, there seems to be no reason to be tactical. All I ever see is allot of respawning and allot of running back to wherever the action is. Respawn seems to scatter the teams more.

I have played on several different servers with different settings (not that there are a whole lot to choose from) and I see the same thing on every server. Sure, I can see an organized clan or group of friends doing well tactically in Domination, but I can see that in ANY mode on ANY game, for that matter. A well organized team can be tactical given any game, any mode and any map. Domination isn’t going to force that to happen and it seems they wasted allot of talent and dev time on this mode.

With well designed maps and multiple traditional modes to choose from, this game would ROCK. :grin1:

This needs to be removed from Domination, period. I think this was done, for some reason, to encourage tactics of some kind. I have seen ZERO evidence that Domination in general promotes tactics of any kind. Once you factor in the respawn, there seems to be no reason to be tactical. All I ever see is allot of respawning and allot of running back to wherever the action is. Respawn seems to scatter the teams more.

I have played on several different servers with different settings (not that there are a whole lot to choose from) and I see the same thing on every server. Sure, I can see an organized clan or group of friends doing well tactically in Domination, but I can see that in ANY mode on ANY game, for that matter. A well organized team can be tactical given any game, any mode and any map. Domination isn’t going to force that to happen and it seems they wasted allot of talent and dev time on this mode.

With well designed maps and multiple traditional modes to choose from, this game would ROCK. :grin1:

Well you have a point there, but most servers have a 3 kill limit. This forces you to be more tactical so you dont die 3 times then get the boot.

I love slowly making my way around the map looking for a good place to set up and cover alot of area.

Now sometimes I run and gun, I mix it up the best I can. These maps are big enough to employ many different tactics.

DD