Nice Forums!

Spec.J

Glad you folks like it, I can't take any credit for the look though, the new colours and extremely cool buttons and icons are all NYR's work. All I did was take several backups, trial runs and problem solving (falling out with the family in the process) before eventually getting the upgrade to go through fully, late yesterday.

Still a few minor things to sort out, but on the whole it has been worth it agree :)

is the grey background gonna be changed ?

Twice now I've heard this comment. It's interesting as the forums have been this color background for years. :huh:

is the grey background gonna be changed ?

Twice now I've heard this comment. It's interesting as the forums have been this color background for years. :huh:

sorry ZJJ its just the blue is so nice :rolleyes: the grey just looks a little plain now :huh:

Nice work guys (although i had seen it about a month ago :whistle: )

Background is fine IMO.Would be to noisy otherwise with an image, i prefer the clean cut look this site has.

Do i take it no-one figured out how to put a Flash file in the templates? or did you opt for the static .jpg logo in the end?

Nice work guys (although i had seen it about a month ago :whistle: )

Background is fine IMO.Would be to noisy otherwise with an image, i prefer the clean cut look this site has.

Do i take it no-one figured out how to put a Flash file in the templates? or did you opt for the static .jpg logo in the end?

how did you see it last month dude ? :blink:

Rocky preferred the static .jpg for the forums. :yes:

Yeh, the flash one was a bit too much with the number of pages people go through on the fourms, but on the news page it will be the flash one :)

Okay, maybe it's my old eyes, maybe it's my monitor going, but are admin's names no longer in red on the active users list? It looks more brown to me, now.

The new color scheme is okay, but I'm sticking with the classic. The contrast between the text and background doesn't work well for me on the new one. It's difficult to read. But others seem to like it.

I think the black text on blue bg is borderline. For some it is okay, for others it is not enough contrast - it'll come down to monitor settings and ambient light conditions probably. We might tweak it a bit and see if we can get it a bit more comfortable.