MP Wishlist

... [ not that I ain't trusting you dude...] ...

Of course you don't trust me! Why do you think I wanted to do it? Because I don't trust

anyone else to do it lol. It is completely justifiable and I am not offended. To make sure

everyone is at ease, I will post a link to the finished product here. Also, when I am done,

ZJJ and I will talk it over and see what needs fixing (in the document) before it gets even

close to GRiN.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... [ not that I ain't trusting you dude...] ...

Of course you don't trust me! Why do you think I wanted to do it? Because I don't trust

anyone else to do it lol. It is completely justifiable and I am not offended. To make sure

everyone is at ease, I will post a link to the finished product here. Also, when I am done,

ZJJ and I will talk it over and see what needs fixing (in the document) before it gets even

close to GRiN.

It's good to talk lol ..... I had words with Zjj :whistle: and I trust you now :o=

LAST MINUTE GRIN SANTA LIST ORDER !!!

p.s. "NOX" had this IDEA OF COOKING Grenades !! like in other games and I can't remember .. If in GR1.. you know PULL the PIN and count 1 elephant 2 elephant etc ....and throw .......... [now with a shorter time to big bang, mind you you'd have to be careful...

ok... not enough sleep here 0330 time for bed... [ boing...only valid for uk members lol]

best regards....

- Dedicated server. Linux one also!

- Anticheat

- Tools for configuring the server

- More maps, more guns and more gametypes

- Option to change your nick without making a new account in Gspy

- Better placement/removal of the chatbox. (Chat without the box)

Edited by Kossu

I have to say I agree on every single point mentioned in Warlord's initial posting.

Don't make GR:AW look/feel more like all the other games out there in the hope of stealing their users. GR had a good fan base for several years, and imo it would still have been strong had there been a good solid anti cheat out there. I loved the balancing and structure of GR.

-Easy access to game rooms and a smart way to keep track of your teammates/competing clans, is essential for survial of the game. Gamespy doesn't do any of that for me. I detest it.

-I don't want a CS type "buy kit before you play" setup. If I wanted that I would've been playing CS already.

-Last man standing WAS what GR teamplay was all about. Simple and addictive fun.

-An anti cheat is essential for the survival of this game, regardless of everything else they try to fix. W/o it, well all now where we'll end up. Flaming/accusing/trash talking were everyday occurences.

I could go on a lot longer, but... oh well I won't.

Admin in how much days do we see the full idea list, which is send to Grin?

:g_withgrin:

I will try to finish it tonight and if it isn't finished tonight, I will finish it tomorrow.

The reason why it isn't going fast is because

A: Because I have a job for which I need to make reports that have to be delivered tomorrow. And that obviously comes first.

B: I want to make sure everyone is heard

C: I want to deliver a quality document

D: It needs to be simple to navigate so I'm categorizing everything, which takes time

Edited by CkZWarlord

Admin in how much days do we see the full idea list, which is send to Grin?

:g_withgrin:

I will try to finish it tonight and if it isn't finished tonight, I will finish it tomorrow.

The reason why it isn't going fast is because

A: Because I have a job for which I need to make reports that have to be delivered tomorrow. And that obviously comes first.

B: I want to make sure everyone is heard

C: I want to deliver a quality document

D: It needs to be simple to navigate so I'm categorizing everything, which takes time

Slow down there.... Warlord... I' mean I thought you might goto the things you wanted from Santa and off to the cookie shop :whistle::thumbsup:

ROLL UP ROLL UP last hours of MP Wish LIST SALE ...

How long does it take to say half love it and want BUG FIXES and EXPANSION PACKS and the OTHER HALF WANT A copy of GR1 cut onto the DVD ???

Wizard ??? Who the hell is that ??? Anyway...

Just wait for the finished document and then you will see what I am

talking about.

Anyway, I am now off to finish the reports for my work.

Then I'll be back to finish the document.

Edited by CkZWarlord

Wizard ??? Who the hell is that ??? Anyway...

Just wait for the finished document and then you will see what I am

talking about.

Anyway, I am now off to finish the reports for my work.

Then I'll be back to finish the document.

correction made ..CkZ Warlord .. [running too many windows in forum]

1.Non urban maps

2.defend/assualt mode,set bomb mode, server options

3. Multi-spawns in Dom; no need to buy weapons just make it to where you are able change when you have a spawn connected to main or use the main.

4. Make squad leader worth something. See cross cams of squad members, let there diamond in game be green so you know they are your squad member and not some other guy. Let the squad leader give out orders.

5.dedicated server files :thumbsup:

These are the most needed changes others are good ideas and would be nice.

Hey guys, as some of you will know I was compiling all the posts in the "MP Wishlist" thread into a single, easy to read document.

Well, here it is: http://wartools.tagaming.com/GhostReconAdv...ighterTvTMP.doc

CK

My favourite bit was the word SENSORS I love those little blighters as long as they DON'T CRASH THE SERVER EVERY TIME SOMEONE SHOOTS ONE !!!!!!!

good job mate....

Seperate columns for teamkills, and when you are team killed.

Agreed... it will help Admins fish out who is team killing who... also make sure it's in the log so if the admin isn't around he can ban them later.

Although the auto tk kick should fix that issue if enabled in the xml.

I don't want to be good to get the good guns. It would be nice if i could talk on the phone, watch TV, eat a popsicle and talk dirty to my clansman and dispite the ADD of it all still make big bangs... Take the honour off the guns and the game would be so much better.

other wish list

A tatical nuke would be fun too... maybe some chemical agent of some sort... Anyone who TK's a giant hand of GRIN come out of the sky and squzshes them like a bug... an anti cheat that doesn't jsut kick but fries their hard drive, makes their imaginary girlfriend cheat on them and general bad karma.... and maybe make the worst player run llike a girl.... oops maybe i went to far with that last one....

I hope to god they NEVER put sensors in this game. I think that was the dumbest and worst part about [GR] online play. ###### is the point of trying to be sneaky when the enemy can see your every move.

NEVER EVER PUT SENSORS IN THIS GAME PLEASE!!!!!!!!

If for some godforsaken reason they decide to put them in, I hope the only thing it does is light up what sensor was tripped and not show exactly where a player is moving around.

I also hope they don't put zooming in. I thought that was another dumb feature of [GR]. if it is put in i hope it is very limited and only applies to guns with special scopes. iron sights shouldn't have a zoom.

Edited by Ghost9

Biggest part of the competitive GR community played with sensors ON

SO yes, bring back sensors (make it optional; on/off)

so the "biggest" part of the "competitive" community played with an option that told you exactly where you're opponents were. Wow I can see how great a competition like that must've been. Why not just have everyone use wall hacks. or better yet, get rid of walls altogether. If you know where everyone is then why have anything to hide behind. For a game that is supposed to involve stealth, why have some retarded feature that shows you where the opponent is.......