first dowloadable content image an info.

5timechamp

Thanks serellan we appreciate the link, it gives us alot of new info to boil over. Gotta say I'm a little excited about this shipping complex deal. Lots of sniping positions means lots of new options. BTW the SD sniper rifle is a very welcome addition for alot of us snipers. Can't tell ya how much I would have liked a silent weapon in the coop missions. Now I can go through them a whole new way. Without making noise!!! excellent. I just hope the thing shoots better than it's un-suppressed counterpart cuz I gotta tell ya it's gonna make me change the way I shoot if it isn't. :snipe:

Edited by MasterKain2053

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already, now is there any news on it being available on oxm. Cause your making me wanna cry for these new maps, weapons, and camo. :wall:

Did any one notic on the wharf day picture is says "tension runs high on this night time map, Day". Funny its daytime but says night time.

Yeah I noticed that too. Ha ha.

Also, this link Serellan posted should make it obvious to people, how much he wants to give us information, but isn't allowed.

more like 3 news maps, they're trying to show Wharf Day as a "new" map

No they are not. research the thread a lil bit. C Allen, already said that the time of day alternates are in ADDITION to the NEW maps.

Serellan

"The alternate-time of day versions of maps are in ADDITION to new maps, not in place of new maps."

Get em

Edited by ghost627

Already, now is there any news on it being available on oxm. Cause your making me wanna cry for these new maps, weapons, and camo. :wall:

Did any one notic on the wharf day picture is says "tension runs high on this night time map, Day". Funny its daytime but says night time.

Also, this link Serellan posted should make it obvious to people, how much he wants to give us information, but isn't allowed.

I was thinking the same thing. :whistle:

I agree....if Ubisoft is anything like the advertising agency that I used to work for, the creative team is totally separate from the corporate team, creating an 'us vs. them' mentality....which is unfortunate because the corporate team will 9 out of 10 get the final say-so.

he is the only developer from the console versions that i know actually come on the forms and chat or hint at upcoming things. :thumbsup: Your cool in my book.

There are plenty of RSE devs that frequent the various forums.

yeah but your the one thats on the most.

While I can easily understand not releasing DLC until there's enough to warrant charging for it, I do think that if the maps had been just a little larger, we wouldn't all be pulling our hair out because we know every brick and blade of grass already available and we'd still pay for more!

Having said that, is it possible to expand existing maps through downloads without having to duplicate what we already have? I'd rather pay to increase the maps we already have by 30% than have a new batch that are just too small!

well its good to hear that these new maps will be of considerably larger size (or at least it was just hinted as such)

any chance u can give us a general idea as to how big?? say in comparison to the maps found in summit strike

a small map = what map in summit strike

a big map will = what map in summit strike u get the idea...

hope we dont seem too greedy for info in that regard thanks serellan.

well i would mainly hope for some interesting changes to the mission structure in coop campaign. i would like there to be a coop dependent objective, something that couldnt be accomplished by a single team, for example, maybe two of the objectives on a map need to be hit at the same time, in order to not alert another objective or something,.

This is from a PM i sent to "Serellan", i really hope they (Red storm) make this dream come true some day :thumbsup:

Hey Serellan :)

I was just wondering if you guys are ever going to implement the "USMC Digital Marpat Uniforms" into GRAW (Multiplayer) ???.

Because me and many of the "Few" would love to runaround representing the Marine Corps with the "Desert Digital Marpat" and the "woodland Digital Marpat" uniforms :thumbsup: . Thanks

camouflage3.jpg

13173b.jpg

...than have a new batch that are just too small!

I don't think you are going to have to worry about that. :thumbsup:

Bigger maps...nice! Maybe now we can have some tactical gameplay.... :g_guns:

I'm not complaining...much.....it just felt like I was taking fire before I picked my silenced sniper...oops, there isn't one...lol.

What happened to double seige? Great idea....maybe having the flexibility to move the seige point anywhere on the map would give old maps new life?

also....the new IFF settings are very restrictive.....it's on or it's off....what about the old X as the crosshairs went over the good guys? And don't get me started on that night vision disaster.....I'm not complaining...much....for every gripe I have for this game I also have a hundred great features that keep me coming back for more GRAW.

Love the left trigger action for the tighter zoom.......

Love the character detail........and weapons!

Love the lighting effects....the sun in and out of the clouds on fishing village is sweet!!!

Hate the ranked room set up....you guys must be re-thinking that one...right?

DLC cannot come soon enough.....my GRAW buddies are slowly but surely falling off the radar and playing games like Oblivion and going back to Call of Duty 2...ouch!!!!!

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=32760

read the bottom post ive played that version of "random" siege not too bad....

nope random spawns don't work figured that out the first day. you always start at the same place and there's nothing random about that. i guess the random spawns is broke and they just haven't realized it yet lol. and it needs to random and swapped at the same time

Edited by bravo 2 zero666

What happened to double seige?

It's in the game. Edit siege and change the zone setup to two bases.

oops...sorry...I did mean blind siege....my bad!!!..... :huh:

Did I mention that I love the game......but just like you guys (the dev team) we are never happy and always want more!

Team based objectives in the online MP side of the game....some tougher objectives......but my biggest concern is...........................................................................................if I select a silenced weapon for the campaign mode, why does all the enemy from all over the map come a running after I pop the first bad guy...lol.....I'm not saying it's not fun (fish in a barrel) however....bring back the stealth please we are ghosts after all not noisey drunk neighbours...oh, sorry that's just me.... :wacko:

Keep up the great work......more GRAW, more GRAW, more GRAW!!!!!!

if I select a silenced weapon for the campaign mode, why does all the enemy from all over the map come a running after I pop the first bad guy...lol.....I'm not saying it's not fun (fish in a barrel) however....bring back the stealth please we are ghosts after all not noisey drunk neighbours...oh, sorry that's just me.... :wacko:

Keep up the great work......more GRAW, more GRAW, more GRAW!!!!!!

No it's not just you friend and don't appologize. I was wondering the same thing the other day. Me and two friends were playing wharf and I had a birds eye view of the back of the wharf waiting to start a two front attack on the shooters of the wharf and as they were taking the shooters in the camp site out every enemy on the map would duck or suddenly turn and run when my friends fired their silent weapons. It does kill the tactical part of the game in that respect. When I grab a silent weapon I expect the guys around the guy that just got popped to wonder what the hell just happened. I'm not saying have them do anything so advanced as them looking around and shootig in random places but something along the lines of not shooting directly at me seven hundred yards away.I can say that you guys did fix alot between SS and this but some of the little problems still exist. (one last complaint sorry guys) when I throw smoke at the enemy AI why is it that they can shoot through the smoke when I can't even see through it with my night/thermal vision? I mean these guys get dropped by bullets but I keep expecting to see them fly through the sky, or start throwing bat-a-rangs around. Smoke doesn't work for you in co-op it gets you shot. The rest of this game is great but a few of the small technical things that make us tac players happy got a little too looked over. I play it every night and don't expect to stop doing that until splinter cell double agent and probably not even then. We love this game UBI and we love the co-op RSE but sometimes we get frustrated at those little "glitches". Anyway. . . :rant: