The best and worst feature of GR:AW

ghost627

What do you tink is the best feature of GRAW. Something you want to continue see.

Now What is the worst feature that was implemented in GR:AW. Something they should'nt have added.

Bad: For me the worst thing is the arrows pointing to your objectives,team, freindlies, enemies. The diamonds are o.k. But do we really need arrows all in our face saying where everything is. It gets annoying if you could have an option to leave diamonds and get rid of the arrows. That would be better.

Good: the best Graphics

Ugly:The graphic glitches

Bad: Linearity of the missions. Nothings different. And the levels aren't big enough. This game should be more about flanking and advancing not just picking off targets. And Suppresion fire. All these things should be looked at carefully in the next installment.

oh hell i know the game has flaws but i cant help but appreciate all the positives:

-the chopper sections are fun, well designed, and show of the graphics very well. (though i admit in real life mitchell wouldnt operate the gun but hey no big deal).

-the cover system works well enough to justify the OTS view (even if mitchell does overexpose himself, mostly due to the gameplay vs realism compromise)

-multiplayer

-the amount of content on the marketplace

-support vehicles were well implemented so as to not overpower the core gameplay

-level design while somewhat linear is very well designed and allows for some improvisation in how u attack the missions

-the sound is excellent (explosions rock!!) as is the placement of music in some missions

- the scripted moments are well placed and dont intervene with the gameplay (some were very surprising)

-the close zoom (L trigger) great addition.

well the negatives:

-still a 4 man fireteam, if any game will ever eclipse the [Ghost Recon] it has to go back to the dual fireteam set up. Heck bigger fireteams means bigger maps to fit all those people and action..its a snowball effect.

-the cross-com while a good idea didnt serve the function i expected it to, the window was too small to use the squad for any kind of recon purpose. Its arguable that one could have controlled all support units without the need of the cross-com window.

-the lack of a suppresive fire command (from summit strike) was annoying because all im relegated to is pointing at a target and waiting to see if my squad decides to shoot them...at least with a suppress command i knew they were at least going be shooting something.

-squad AI

anyhow im sure i missed both positives and negative but as i stated earlier i still love the game.

The Good: Love the fire controle, you actually have to aim most of the time finally. Love the graphics love most of the guns. Love the tactical ability of the game.

The Bad: Not enough levels and the ones that are there are five seconds long in Coop. I'm a sniper, I love most of the sniper rifles but as a tactical player my team goes silent alot in Coop and sometimes in squad. This hinders my abilities as a sniper because I have to grab a riffleman weapon. Don't get me wrong I'm still good with it but I'm not as accurate at long range. Silent sniper is coming soon though so that bad will be good very very soon.

The ugly: Not enough customization. UBI pushed that customization thing and it just hasn't gone anywhere close to what I had expected. Yes I can customize but not enough. Give me the ability to outfit my character in the gear I want him in. Right down to what pair of shoes he's wearing. Let me set the number of enemies on the map in coop. I don't want fifty I want one hundred. Let me throw in some kinks in the coop missions. Blocked rodeways things like that.

Good: Graphics, same awesome mulitplayer as in all the GRs.

BAD: The sensitivity of the X axis. Guy comes running around the corner on you and you try to turn and shoot but its so slow you cant turn quick enough, zoomed in or out.

BAD: Wheres my scoreboard to tell me whos alive, whos dead, who has the kills etc. during the game? The after action is lacking the main stats like accuracy and who killed who.

The 10 maps are getting old. Still good though.

Dont get me wrong, i love the game, just some of the negatives can be fixed, and they have yet to be.

Single Player:

Best - A story line of desperation.

Worst - Helicopter evasion could have been so much more tense.

Multiplayer:

Best - Where do I start? If I can only pick one I would say Co-op. It's the new must have MP game type. GRAW 360 makes that game type a community experience. In game commo and the ability to use real world tactics in MP standard and Co-op. A close second is MP variety like no other game.

Worst - AI.

Good. = graphics, sound, weapon variety, communication

bad, = mission layout, limited coop campaign customization, mission variables (unexpected things), AI sometimes,

no game will ever be perfect, but this one has made great strides in the tactical shooter genre and stands head and shoulders above other games so far.

Good. = graphics, sound, weapon variety, communication

bad, = mission layout, limited coop campaign customization, mission variables (unexpected things), AI sometimes,

no game will ever be perfect, but this one has made great strides in the tactical shooter genre and stands head and shoulders above other games so far.

That is a big copy delta. I've stated my complaints all over these boards and I've given praise (likely not enough that is deserved) I do have to agree with the AI, it seems that there is some kind of distance trigger for the AI's shoot and kill programming and a few other small things but like delta said it can't be perfect. if it were we'd probably complain about how well the AI reacts to everything and how often we die lmao.