On the Shelves in USA

Forgive me if someone has already posted this.

Best Buy said tomorrow. However, Gamestop, which I believe is associated with EB, had it today. At least the one at Waterford Lakes in Orlando, Florida had it today. :D

Plus, and this was a pleasant surprise, they had it available in both CD and DVD formats. My version says Limited Special Edition, which apparently allows me to:

Get the scoop on the real-life future military technology showcased in the game.  Look for the exclusive 15-minute "Building the Warfighter" DVD, included free inside!

That's the exact quote, including the bold text at the end. :)

Must leave for dart league now. Will install and see you jokers online later. :thumbsup:

Does the DVD version cost more that the CD version? does anyone know? I will probably pick it up at Best Buy tomorrow.

Both should be same price at around $50. I bought mine from GameStop earlier today. They were still sealed in the shipping boxes.

I got mine at Best Buy this afternoon....they only had the limited edition versions for the same price. It has the aforementioned "Making Of GR:AW DVD" in it as the only bonus I could see. They were in the back...tell the guy to go in the back and get you one.

Why do they even make a CD version, anyone who has a computer capable of running this game will definitely have a DVDROM drive, and even if they didn't a DVDROM drive costs at most $40 for a DVDRW drive, I'm really sick of having to put 5 or 6 CDs into my computer to install a game, especially when I have to reinstal it to get it working properly. (I'm looking at you BF2) Pretty soon DVDROM drives will be "old" soon anyway, once blu-ray and HDDVD drives come out for computers.

Why do they even make a CD version, anyone who has a computer capable of running this game will definitely have a DVDROM drive, and even if they didn't a DVDROM drive costs at most $40 for a DVDRW drive, I'm really sick of having to put 5 or 6 CDs into my computer to install a game, especially when I have to reinstal it to get it working properly. (I'm looking at you BF2) Pretty soon DVDROM drives will be "old" soon anyway, once blu-ray and HDDVD drives come out for computers.

That's a very good question. I suppose they don't have any DVD-ROM makers willing to front some money to get them to 'push the envelope'.

If it were any other mass sold game, I wouldn't blink, but when the game requires the kind of hardware that GRAW does just to run... why the hell not DVD only?

Does the DVD version cost more that the CD version? does anyone know? I will probably pick it up at Best Buy tomorrow.

Both should be same price at around $50. I bought mine from GameStop earlier today. They were still sealed in the shipping boxes.

They were the same price : $49.99.

1 DVD, BTW.