Thank You GRIN

I don't post much any more (in fact zero posts in months) but I'd just like to shoot GRIN a big thanks. The characters, models, textures, sounds, features, animations, you name it, it just is great. :g_withgrin: I've just completed the first mission and it was a blast. I only have two beefs. First is no anti-aliasing. Not a big issue, but support for it would be really nice. Second is I skipped on math class so I could play the game. :grin1:

I hope you can go take a vacation and tip few. You guys and gals should be proud. This is the best game I've played in a long time. I played Ghost Recon for four or five years... the longest I've played any game. With patches, mods and whatnot, I don't see why I won't play this game longer than the original.

Awesome job.

Indeed Grin have done an excellet job, I'm sure there's tons of work put into this game, but I can't help but feel it has been rushed out too early - the squad AI is far too poor, and my main regret getting this game :(

Scort.

Edited by Scort

Indeed Grin have done an excellet job.

I fourth this! :grin1::g_withgrin: There might be a few things that aren't perfect but which games are perfect at release anyway? I mean, as long as they continue to improve it, that shouldn't be a problem at all! :) Edited by Vth_F_Smith

I must agree with Crimson. Good job GRIN with this game ! I know there are few bugs here and there, i know there are no mod tools or dedicated server support, but the feeling of the single player campaign is fantastic ! Every time I play it I think of the E3 trailer that is in the menu of the game and I think that those pre-rendered scenes describe game at their best! You got that creepy feeling hearing your footsteps on an alley looking left, right, at rooftops, corners, until one shot breaks the silence and you duck for cover and return fire. Fine job GRIN ! Well done ! IMO all the issues will be addressed, this takes time and support from the community! Don't rush to blame the developers for not including this or that! Enjoy this fine product so far, it will be better after a while . I know Mr. Bo Andersson won't let these things go by and he will do everything possible to make this product better and better ! Play it, enjoy it and have patience, good things will come! I'm sure of it ! Don't think that I have a high end machine and I play it at full settings ... I'm not ... I'm playing at low-medium settings but I enjoy the feeling playing it! It's worth the money! It's the best tactical shooter I've played for years! Please don't flame me for my thoughts on this game . It's my own idea of the game so far. I'm not saying it's a perfect game but it has a tremendous feeling of playing it!

Enjoy!

Light'em up !

P.S.: Enjoy the vacation in Mexico GRIN ! You deserve it !

:g_withgrin:

I'm ending mission three (I think) and am still loving the game.

I work part time at a grocery store while going to college, and a lot of the people here remind me of those kids that dont get the toy they want. Grow up.

SP is bugfree for me. MP is great in coop providing u dont die and the server doesnt crash. The game has LOTS of potential and I hope GRIN delivers on their promise to add more stuff.

the game could EASILY become a classic provided GR4 isnt already in the works.

Edited by Whistle

WOW NEW BOX COOL CHEERS ROCK AND THE REST OF YA.

In reply to a possitive post.

Just started mission 3 what a nitemare, bloody good fun though, and the best thing is I am a coop player.

Its going to give me a lot of pleasure doing these missions. I would not mind getting my hands round the mission boss at Grin though, nasty person.

What I saw earlier this month and now the full game I still like it a lot, some issues yer but which game dosent when it first comes out.

The game will grow and get better and better.

Looking forward to the rest of the missions.

sp is nice and great work on the eye candy and sounds, but all of mp blows and im very lost as to how some of it was never caught before release.

prone bug, server options,maps,co-op crashing everyround when leader dies, and alot more.

very Nice work though!

:g_withgrin:

Well done GRIN!!!!

Still havent got my copy yet (comes out 11th may here) but the demo is so good!!! i play it just over and over, going from different sides of the city!!

from what i have heard, after a patch to fix a few MP issues and some SADS files, this game is going to be as close as perfect as possible. Hope your vacation was an enjoyable one... and u guys come back ready for future patches/expansions.

On a final note... Well Done Grin! :grin1:

3 Thumbs up!! :grin1::grin1::grin1:

Love the SP!! COD was ground breaking, for me at least, in the SP area. It was intense, exciting, hard, fun, etc etc... I think GRAW has raised the bar! Action packed, I love the modern way the squad communicates with intell. Not even close to finishing the SP campaign... I will get my money's worth just from that! Also, I love the ease in which I can move my squad, they are intelligent (except sometimes they run in the line of fire, or end up a mile away somehow??) but other than a few mishaps, it feels like I am working with the best! The missions seem to never end! :thumbsup:

MP style is fun, and I'm learning more and more strategy and technique to winning this style of MP. I could see this being used in laddering... There could be alot of strategy involved in trying to take a map.

Some compare it to BF2.. I've played BF2 and I think that this is alot more intense as far as ground combat. There maybe some similarities, but I think the zone idea makes it fun and gives another option than just racking up kills (which is still fun too!) It's also different, because in BF2 there is a point you have to take, in this one, there is a whole lot of area on some of these zones, and you have to outnumber or eliminate the enemies?? Fun challenge! :o=

I agree! Thank you GRIN!