Game doesnt respond?

This is really weird. Its like lag, but also in SP! :unsure: When i press forward (W) and let go of the key, it still walks for some time. The same goes for all keys. Its like lag or something :blink: my framerate is about 30-35fps. I didnt have problems with this before. The whole game suddenly is really unresponsive. Anyone else had this problem?

This is really weird. Its like lag, but also in SP!  :unsure: When i press forward (W) and let go of the key, it still walks for some time. The same goes for all keys. Its like lag or something  :blink: my framerate is about 30-35fps. I didnt have problems with this before. The whole game suddenly is really unresponsive. Anyone else had this problem?

I had that once in the demo. I hit the button but nothing moved. then I let go and he started moving all over without me touching anything. I thought it was my keyboard screwing up. had to quit the mission and restart.

i had this problem in battelfield2, so im not sure the solution is the same.

But i had 1 gig of ram and had the same exact problem ur having, and i swore it was connection (but it was happening in SP too). But i upgraded to 2 gigs of ram and bf2 runs perfectly.

GRAW runs pretty good but my video card is the thing that drags it down for me.

I highly recommend a second gig of ram if you dont have it.

Hmm, a extra gig of ram doesnt make sence. Why did it first worked without problems, and now all of a sudden it doesnt :unsure: Only thing i can recall is changing display drivers  :wacko:

I am getting the exact same problem and it's really ###### me off. I don't know what's going on. I can't even start playing the game.

i didn't install the aegia stuff, could that be it?

doesnt make a difference....tried it with and without and nothing changes.

btw..have full version of the game..just got it today.

Edited by Lemartes

*Bump*

Did anyone found a solution yet?

I've made a new profile ingame and that seems to help for a while. But today, this profile also got "corrupt" :( Maybe someone from GRIN knows what might causes it?