Ghost Recon.net Forums

Who said something about rope burn?

lol thats odd, but.. did anyone know if u get the gnade launcher on any rifle once u rapell out of the blackhawk u can blow it up with a nade.. rofl

lol thats odd, but.. did anyone know if u get the gnade launcher on any rifle once u rapell out of the blackhawk u can blow it up with a nade.. rofl

No I didn´t manage that, but I killed accidently one of my Ghosts today with the GL. I wanted to shoot a truck approx. 40m away with a nade and one of my Ghosts stood maybe 15m infront of me at the left side of my FOV. I shot, nade accidently hit a lamp post, didn´t explode by this impact because its too close, but bounced off the post and right on my Ghost. Boom. :rofl: Totally amazing because the angle of the shot and bouncer were spot on and hilarious because it was totally unexpected. :D

Haha. It's really quite ridiculous. The helicopter bounces off the ground again and again in absurd fashion.

It's only two of us because we just roll through the demo level now by ourselves. We don't use Ghost AI and no one else was on, :).