Any Aussies got theirs yet?

whats going on here, yesterday they said nah its coming thursday (4th) blsah blah..

called them just then ######en said "probably" the 11th of May?

so yh, any aussis got theirs yet, if so from where?

Yeah looks like we got snuck up on from behind by UBI again.

All stores are saying a release date now of 11/05/06.

You know what they say lightining never strikes twice in the one place.

Except under cloud UBI - the one without the Silver lining. :lightning:

:tumbleweed:

whats going on here, yesterday they said nah its coming thursday (4th) blsah blah..

called them just then ######en said "probably" the 11th of May?

so yh, any aussis got theirs yet, if so from where?

im from Malaysia, my shop said that the game will arrive on 13th May (saturday), so it should be arrive at my house 15th or 16th may.

cant wait to install the damn game!!!!the waiting is killing me

---danish

yeap just called EB again to confirm its release... they saying not coming here til May 11, but its not 100% correct???!?!?! could be later??

this is utter BS!

Edited by unwritt3n

same story as you guys.. thought I could treat myself for my birthday on the 4th only to discover that the EB guys in Perth don't know jack. Apparently its supposed to be in-store today, but its not. I guess I'm going back to the demo for some gametime.

Anyone keen for a hamachi demo coop game?

Hamachi Network Name: graw lan

Hamachi Network Password: tabletop

we get it here on 12 (NZ)

looks like ubi again stuffed up and has some thing to do with Product Classification

same deal when athern sword come out over 2 mths after release

i have noticed that with alot of ubi products it is same deal with Product Classification

I’ve just played on an American hamachi server for 2 hours on demo - absolutely brilliant game...no lag at all.  I can wait for the real version while I have this.

I've been looking for people to play Coop with on my hamachi network and others but haven't found anyone around today. Trying the Alpha Squad page but can't find any info as yet.

I've been playing the demo with the guys at Tactical Gamer and they usually have at least 2 full co-op games going.

For any Aussies playing tonight or tomorrow during the day, send me a PM and I'll post you a link to my Hamachi network or happily join yours.

All stores say 11th, but a friend got it last week straight from UBI. Lucky ######.

I guess I'll just keep waiting ...

"Guess what? ... THE PRIME MINISTER IS STILL MISSING!"

Edited by Bommando

same story as you guys.. thought I could treat myself for my birthday on the 4th only to discover that the EB guys in Perth don't know jack.  Apparently its supposed to be in-store today, but its not.  I guess I'm going back to the demo for some gametime. 

Anyone keen for a hamachi demo coop game?

Hamachi Network Name: graw lan

Hamachi Network Password: tabletop

I just went to EB in Perth and in Cannington. Both said it should be out today but that it wasn't delivered. Beyond that they couldn't help. Except to ask if I wanted to leave a $10.00 deposit and they'll ring me when it's in.

I'll just keep looking in Perth every lunch break until it comes.... :wall:

Thought I'd try my luck in EB games in Perth today. And there it was, sitting on the shelf GR:AW! Finally!! The guy at the counter said that they had just got it in today.

There's been so much said in the last week about the game, I'm looking forward to making up my own mind... :g_guns:

Thought I'd try my luck in EB games in Perth today. And there it was, sitting on the shelf GR:AW! Finally!! The guy at the counter said that they had just got it in today.

There's been so much said in the last week about the game, I'm looking forward to making up my own mind... :g_guns:

hey mate,

let me know if you're up for some COOP or Domination.

msn: nosajgnik@hotmail.com

Jase