Has anyone been able to play MP?

Yes, create an account with gamespy then goto Internet, create a server or join one!. There is also a dedicated server option in the setup server screen!.

I got like 3 accounts by now, all created ingame

Nothing works..

I tried filling in my username<ENTER> password<ENTER> and then Login..

Following message:

Unable to login with the submitted nickname and password.

Yes, create an account with gamespy then goto Internet, create a server or join one!. There is also a dedicated server option in the setup server screen!.

I got like 3 accounts by now, all created ingame

Nothing works..

I tried filling in my username<ENTER> password<ENTER> and then Login..

Following message:

Unable to login with the submitted nickname and password.

Hmm i done the same, after every awnser i pressed enter!, worked first time for me. Ive played in the =WO= Server, created my own aswell as trying out the Dedi-server option.

Edited by SRS_Undertaker

UT

You already had a GS account or you created one ingame today?

And that 1 person i know of is someone from =WO= yes ;D haha

I hope it works later tonight or tomorrow. No idea what's wrong, i tried 2 accounts at gamespyid.com and i can login there.. But those accounts don't seem to work ingame

Hmmm, yeah well.. i did that too :D

When you succesfully created your account you got an email?, i never got anything... i thought that was kinda weird since you have to fill in your emailadress..

( Last question :D)

Edited by Ben

Yeah well, my username never turns green.

I can login @ www.gamespyid.com though, but not ingame. I tried almost 10 times now...

I'll try again later tonight/tomorrow then, thanks for the answers!

Found this in the read me file, maybe it helps?

2.3. Playing on Gamespy

To play on game, open the Multiplayer page in the game main menu, and click the Internet tab. Click the Gamespy nickname field down below, and click the Create Account button. Type in the information for the account (nickname and password must have a minimal length of 3 characters) and click the OK button (you can click the Auto login button to automatically join Gamespy any time you enter the Internet page. European Union users will have to validate the 2 buttons in the next panel to proceed with their account creation.

The login is only accepted if you are the only owner of package CD-Key logged at this time.

Once you are logged in, you can update the list of servers available on the Internet and pick one of your choosing.

You may experience difficulty connecting to Gamespy if a firewall or anti-virus blocks the following ports:

Local Ports

UDP  15250  

UDP 13139

UDP 15250

Remote Ports

UDP 15250

TCP 80

TCP 6667

UDP 13139

UDP 27900

UDP 27901

TCP 28910

TCP 29900

TCP 29901

UDP 29910

TCP 29920

Edited by SRS_Undertaker

Well.................

After 30 minutes of conversation with the gamespy help folk, I have come to a couple of conclusions.

1. I want ASE :angry:

2. Ghost Recon AW is NOT supported by gamespy its powered by gamespy, 2 totaly different animals :huh:

3. GRAW is not released untill the 4th so there is NO WAY the copy installed on my computer is a legal copy. (nevermind that you can d2d it even from thier site) :stupid:

4. GRAW is new :wacko:

5. GRAW is new and we dont know anything about it. :whistle:

6. The folks in gamespy help are sorry but they cant help me ( or for that matter you either the games new) :wall:

I would LOVE to be able to comment on the game's MP I would love to be able to say GRIN has done a great job.

Can't even get Lamespy to let me log in though ..... seems a bit more planning was needed on the mp part.

DAGO