Mines retail is here

i got it from ubisoft pre order and my monitor is an Acer AL1916W :o=

4 cd's and ther seems to be an install problem with this copy :angry:

theres also a dvd version

Edited by aCid

Wait till you hear my story.....

Have not been able to get my FATAL1TY card to work in my ASUS A8N32 SLI DELUXE MB.....so since GRAW was on the way..I figured I would try and do some trouble shooting.

As I went to put my 7900GT into the 2nd PCIE slot....My big stupid monkey fingers lost hold...and it dropped 2 inches. No I have dropped cards while standing...and not had any problems...but this time...it must have dropped just right.

a capacitor snapped off....legs and all.

as I am holding my now dead card in my hand....DING DONG

GRAW is delivered.

Now I have to RMA my card...so looks like I am still waiting to play.

HACK

i got it from ubisoft pre order and my monitor is an Acer AL1916W  :o=

4 cd's and ther seems to be an install problem with this copy  :angry:

theres also a dvd version

Theres been a few posts that said deleting

C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\

fixes some install problems.

Ok, with 4 cds I should be able go down to my "office" and "pay some bills" long enough to get it installed. I won't be able to play it tonite, but tomorrow morning before work I will get to play a bit. Anyone for some co-op at 0500 eastern? ;)

Fedex says mine was "Left at front door. Package delivered to recipient address - release authorized" Sweet.

Bummer about the buttah fingers HACK. I think thats reason enough for any man to be allowed a single tear to run down his cheek.

But only one!

Have not been able to get my FATAL1TY card to work in my ASUS A8N32 SLI DELUXE MB.....so since GRAW was on the way..I figured I would try and do some trouble shooting.

As I went to put my 7900GT into the 2nd PCIE slot....My big stupid monkey fingers lost hold...and it dropped 2 inches.  No I have dropped cards while standing...and not had any problems...but this time...it must have dropped just right.

GRAW is delivered.

HACK

This is when I whip out the soldering iron ;)

As I went to put my 7900GT into the 2nd PCIE slot....My big stupid monkey fingers lost hold...and it dropped 2 inches.  No I have dropped cards while standing...and not had any problems...but this time...it must have dropped just right.

GRAW is delivered.

HACK

I was checking on doing just that...I have completely recapped a MB before...but the cap busted off...leaving what was left of the posts on the MB...I cant get the cap on the board...and underneath it to solder at the same time

its not

----------

- ........ -

- ........ -

- ........ -

--l----l--

Its

----------

- ........ -

- ........ -

- ........ -

----------

HACK :(

:stupid:

GRAW is delivered.

HACK

I was checking on doing just that...I have completely recapped a MB before...but the cap busted off...leaving what was left of the posts on the MB...I cant get the cap on the board...and underneath it to solder at the same time

its not

----------

- ........ -

- ........ -

- ........ -

--l----l--

Its

----------

- ........ -

- ........ -

- ........ -

----------

HACK :(

:stupid:

To continue...I had a few ideas on how to do a workaround on it...but figured at the $300 plus price tag...I was better off not screwing up my RMA...and just get the darn thing replaced.