EB Games

So I have been salivating about GRAW for months now, and have not played a minute of BF2 since I D/L the Demo and played it to death. The release date in the US for games and movies normally fall on a tuesday. The release date for GRAW was the 2nd. According to EB for weeks now, it would be here on the 2nd. Then yesterday, they said the 3rd was the "Street date", so I waited patiently, and guess what? Now they say the street date is the 4th, so I guess tommorrow the street date will be the 5th. Is anyone else as frustrated as me?

:gun: Ebgames.com

:wall::wall:

So I have been salivating about GRAW for months now, and have not played a minute of BF2 since I D/L the Demo and played it to death. The release date in the US for games and movies normally fall on a tuesday. The release date for GRAW was the 2nd. According to EB for weeks now, it would be here on the 2nd. Then yesterday, they said the 3rd was the "Street date", so I waited patiently, and guess what? Now they say the street date is the 4th, so I guess tommorrow the street date will be the 5th. Is anyone else as frustrated as me?

:gun: Ebgames.com

They did the same to me... :wall:

Yeah; I told the mesh hat wearing kmk listening to fagmo at EB to suck it when he told me to pre-order and that it'd be out today...Then it gets pushed a day more...He could suck my left testie...

I reccomend swarming your local best buy and finding a gamer that works there. Almost every time I had attempted this it has worked...Sound really stoked..Give him that crazy 'I will burn this mother down!' look and he'll be stoked to pull one out the back early... (I did this for UT2k4 two days before release) Usually they don't care...haha.

-Enven

Got my copy of GRAW today, doesnt get officaly released here until tomorrow, i had pre-ordered it at EB Games, went to the shop and told the guys there its out everywhere already so he gave me a copy. Still didnt put any out on the shelves though!, Installing now!!

Edited by SRS_Undertaker

Pre-ordered mine as digital download from Fileplanet last week. They sent e-mail today stating it was ready to go, their website says it's available now, but the download is still listed as 'pre-ordered'. Someone's confused somewhere...Of course, my account was nailed days ago for the cost of the game.

My pre-order from EBgames.com has been "processing" for the second day straight. Website still says that pre-release is shipping today. I'll believe it when I get my tracking number. Trying to wait patiently! :blink:

Edited by Rubleman

My copy is sitting at my door right now according to FEDEX, but my new video card doesnt come from Newegg till tomorrow.

My current vid card doesnt play the demo very well.

But heck I can at least load it up.

Peace...

Old GPU Sapphire 9600 XT 256ram 4 pipes 128bit interface

New Sapphire X800GTO 256ram GDD3 12 pipes 256 memory interface( I am hoping to mod this to the X850XT with the right core, hopefully that is.

Let the games begin!

im in the UK, and release is 5th here, but i just checked my order and its shipped, i phoned to double check and sure enough should be here tomorrow, if not fri, the day of release

i ordered off of play.com

i am stoked

Edited by Silentwolf

They did the same to me. I Monday they said the 3rd, which is the street date.

Shipped the 2nd, in stores/shelves on the 3rd. At least, that's what it should be. They told me tomorrow.

What's even more ###### is that I tried to trade Brothers in Arms and Black and White 2, only to be told that they no longer accept preowned PC games. Not only do we pay the same prices as console gamers, spend more money on hardware, we now can't even trade in games we get tired of. What a joke.