On the eve of release i just want to thank GRIN

I just wanted to thank GRIN for their hard work in making this game. In an age when it seems PC gamers are ignored GRIN IMO went out of their way to include us in the decision building GRAW.

Also the next couple of weeks will see a big jump in whiners and haters nitpicking every little thing, some warranted, some not. I know its cool to argue and spot problems you have but its another to attack a developer that has looked to us so often. Alls I wants to say is that we could be playing a port right now and thne where would we be.

Thanks GRIN!

p.s. and pretty please, some how, get me some AA. Thats all.

I'd like to add my thanks to GRIN as well. I don't have the full version but the demo was excellent, imho. Although there are certain tweaks which I'm sure will be coming, the demo introduced me to a very immersive world with awesome gameplay, good graphics (even with no AA), excellent sound and fantastic tactical possibilities. Jeez... can't think of any other superlatives right now so I'll end this paragraph.

At the end of the day, whatever the quality of the game, I'd like to thank the devs for taking the time to frequent these forums and interact with gamers. That is a very rare thing these days, for obvious reasons. I sincerely hope that GRIN will continue to visit this place despite all the negative posts which will surely be made (this seems to be the general trend in gaming).

I´m with theWalrusKing, and Trident-za. Thank you Grin! I don´t have the full game yet, but I´m sure it is very good. The demo alone has proven this to me. The demo alone has given me more hours of enjoyment (for free) than some full-price titles.

Will be good to see these posts in a few months time to look back on the madness (me included in that :unsure: *cough*).

Cheers to GRIN/BO :grin1: & especialy (for me) Desmond for the audio insight and for still posting here just recent about audio problems amongst the madness :grin2:

Despite the package of things to be looked into, all that aside for a moment, they are steering the game into the tactical side I came to expect from GR1, no matter what way you want to look at it tactics and realism is what this game is and thats what we got. Nothing since GR1 has realy grabbed me in that sense and this has :g_guns:

Will be good to see what comes next.

I too would like to say thanks for making what I feel is a great game. My standards were high after playing years of Ghost Recon and GRAW has surpassed my expectations. To be honest I thought the PC version of GRAW would fail, I was wrong. Thank you!