TOP TEN Things to ADD

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add soldier switching as an option.

Allow the player to get over obstacles such as low walls. Not a 'jump', but either a climbing/clamber/vault action.

Optional wireframe/realtime 3D look inside the cross-com

More blood and gibs ... gunshot wounds and dismemberment etc.

Single player quick save as addition to save points.

Larger percentage of patrolling enemies and some enemies placed randomly ... for replayability.

Ability to set friendly AI to suppress, recon, or assault or to go prone, crouch, or standing position

MP bots for practice ... <_< ... and for when my internet isn't working !!! ... :blink:

More SP modes ... lonewolf, firefight, hostage rescue etc.

Add soldier switching as an option ... please ... :)

- Replays.

- More weapons. Love the current ones, but would be nice to have more.

- More blood effects.

- More SP modes like firefight, hostage, recon.

- Heartbeat sensors like on the original GR.

I don't like jumping. So please stay away from that. Don't want to have another bunny hopping game and especially not GR.

Edited by IRU_The_Donk

How about just one thing -> an effective ac

I dont know how many times I get flamed by noobs. I even ventured to one clans public comms and listened to them waffle on about how much of a hack I was, oh that flash, hes a definite known hacker. I was in deathcam and he was looking through buildings, then he would shoot down the street for some reason and kill me.. oowww

Im not an ace player, but I do know how to listen, how to strafe and how to squint into my 20inch crt (recently upgraded to 24" - cant wait for some new resolutions...).

I also have a good idea of what a nub is.... it never ceases to amaze me when u shoot a nub he comes right back to where u were, meanwhile you relocate 5 foot to otherside of wall and wait listen to footsteps, strafe out and u hear them cry 'omg how did he know I was there'

truth is, I suspect the nubs crying and subsequently teamkilling you are stealing the enjoyment away more than the real hackers are (and dont believe for one second I am sympathetic to haxors, they are even worse than crybaby nubs ! and deserve to have their fingers nailed to the desk and spawn killed all day long !)

anyway, an effective ac would be awesome

-Flash-

How about just one thing -> an effective ac

I dont know how many times I get flamed by noobs. I even ventured to one clans public comms and listened to them waffle on about how much of a hack I was, oh that flash, hes a definite known hacker. I was in deathcam and he was looking through buildings, then he would shoot down the street for some reason and kill me.. oowww

Im not an ace player, but I do know how to listen, how to strafe and how to squint into my 20inch crt (recently upgraded to 24" - cant wait for some new resolutions...).

I also have a good idea of what a nub is.... it never ceases to amaze me when u shoot a nub he comes right back to where u were, meanwhile you relocate 5 foot to otherside of wall and wait listen to footsteps, strafe out and u hear them cry 'omg how did he know I was there'

truth is, I suspect the nubs crying and subsequently teamkilling you are stealing the enjoyment away more than the real hackers are (and dont believe for one second I am sympathetic to haxors, they are even worse than crybaby nubs ! and deserve to have their fingers nailed to the desk and spawn killed all day long !)

anyway, an effective ac would be awesome

-Flash-

Yeah I totally agree, but besides... HOW did you freaking KNOW!!! OMG 1337 HAXXOR!!!

Wishlist: Mostly everything to be mentioned is for MP

I would love to see more multiplayer gametypes. Warzone was one of my favorites for GR1.

More rural maps. (Forrests/trees)

The ability to pick up a weapon off the ground (swap out). If you run out of ammo, you should be able to toss your weapon and pick up another from a dead player.

Random insertion zones? Anyone interested?

Mini map customization? And or minimaps with grid overlays. (Would rather be able to customize mini maps for MP)

A few more weapons.....

Customizable armpatches... anyone play Raven SHield? That was a real cool feature.

Variable Zoom. (Like GR1...Could adjust the degree of zoom on your rifle.)

Ability to open doors & close them.

Quick chat hotkeys. Like GR1, you could bind quick phrases to numeric pad hotkeys.

Seperated squads get different colors on the minimap. At this time you can only see your own squad.

For MP... Maybe not sensors, but how about the red diamond like on SP. You would be able to point out an enemy to your teamates..... maybe the enemy might even show up on the minimap for the period of time he is being watched. Player that sees him gets clipped....enemy fades away off map...red diamond fades away.

"Enemy Down" "Target ELiminated" "Hostile Down" ..... voice statements.... anyone interested?

Countdown timer? When in the ready screen.

Player Status (Ready up...color change an X next to thier name...or something similar)

Replays

MORE Gore .... and I don't mean Al ..although it he would make for a great SP target practice mode

To name a few...just thinking of things I liked in previous Tom Clancy games that could be incorporated into this one to make it the ultimate tactical FPS. May be too late, but you can always wish. :thumbsup:

Edited by Cell*AFZ*

Are you talking about in MP?

I'm going to have to look for that. Never noticed it before.

Yep, but it do not happen often. I guess you have to see the enemy in the open or even "full frontal", almost... :)

Negative. The only time an enemy shows up on the minimap in multiplayer (adversarial) is when they are in your base zone. It NEVER happens in any other case.

Are you talking about in MP?

I'm going to have to look for that. Never noticed it before.

Yep, but it do not happen often. I guess you have to see the enemy in the open or even "full frontal", almost... :)

Negative. The only time an enemy shows up on the minimap in multiplayer (adversarial) is when they are in your base zone. It NEVER happens in any other case.

Yeah that is the case, they have been in that zone when I have seen them. But the "full frontal" theory was more fun.