Ghost Recon.net Forums

Hit the weights then mate  :thumbsup:

Hmmm... Not sure I get it, I think you're saying that the M8 is weak but I'm not sure.

According to the stats it's good and it do drop the bad guys while at the same time keeping the carry weight low and all with the bonus of a GL.

It is nice, but it seems to kick bad, even on single shot. I think I like the scar h with the forward grip, you get alot of control with alot of power. Also MR C is a nice gun if you can hit them in the head, has alot of bullets and by far the optic site is best of all the guns.

Im a Scar-L with Front Grip and Combat sight Man(usually suppressed) but if I take the M99 I always bring the M8 Compact as my Secondary as the MP5SD5 is a HORRIBLE disapointment as far as accuracy goes, good thing it isnt a primary weapon or else you wouldnt get far with it.

I mean the MP5 series are some of the easiest and accurate weapons going why most of the worlds HRT/SWAT use em for there complete ease of use

But I do really like the M8 Compact. I equip Allen with it and I have seen him use it

Also MR C is a nice gun if you can hit them in the head, has alot of bullets and by far the optic site is best of all the guns.

I've grown to like the MR C - the 3 round burst option and the 50 round mags are nice.

Edited by Trident-za

the scar is solid and so is the mr c , i generally grab an mr c with a scop and gl , for the demo i was always silenced but in retail the spread is more difficult to control with sd .

and btw , the mp5sd5 isnt all that inaccurate , its just the stopping power on the rounds is lousy . ive had a good line-up of a bogie quite a few times and i spray him till my dot is well above his position , and then get flanked by a couple bogies only to be killed by the dude that shouldve been dead from the sd5's fire , but 'tis just a fleshwound .

mp5 isnt as good because it's a pistol caliber and in anything but CQB it's not near as accurate as a rifle which fires a much higher velocity round.

Guess I never thought about it that way but Im always using it on Semi mainly to try to do Mid distance drops on guys to avoid gunfights so I have the scope on it. I dont expect it to one shot em but it seems to go all over the place even on Semi( I keep forgetting to try it with just the Diopter's)I know the M8 is pretty decent for mid range take downs but of course its 5.56 over the MP5's 9

Hit the weights then mate  :thumbsup:

Hmmm... Not sure I get it, I think you're saying that the M8 is weak but I'm not sure.

32 pounds empty, no scope. :showoff:

Since the M8 can scavange ammo, I just drop the secondary weapon entirely and take some extra mini-nukes... err... nades.

Too "bad" the the project has been scraped and it's now only a myth.

PS: actually is a good thing, people say that the rifle kept melting it's plastic parts due to overheating.

PS: I love using the XM8 cause it remembers me of the G36, but I'd rather be using a G36C or a K.

As much as I love the M8, I miss the M4. Don't know why. It's in every other game but for some reason I want to use it in GRAW, even though I'd be surprised if the M4 is still in use in 2013.

Then again, we've had the M16 since the 70's so...

Edited by luger

BUMP

Have I mentioned how much the M8 ROCKS?

Now we just need the sharpshooter version :snipe:

and the automatic rifle / support weapon version :support:.

I'm :drool: ing over the though of having the M8 in all it's variations....

Edited by chilly-willy

tested all the available weapons in graw and i think ill stick with the m8. accurate in single-shot and less recoil then the scar (imo). other than that the optics on the m8 is imo better than the ones on the scar and mrc.

I miss the M4. Don't know why. It's in every other game but for some reason I want to use it in GRAW, even though I'd be surprised if the M4 is still in use in 2013.

It's just a classic US special forces carbine especially cool looking with or without mods. Some like it some don't. Hey, hasn't the Ak47 been around since er 1947?

Hopefully some mod tools will let us put some of this stuff in. While I think they did an excellent job with the weapons in the game there really are just a few base models, but with wonderful attachments.

Having said that, I like the SCAR-L clean. Just iron sights, no grip, no suppressor. Haven't tried the M8 much. The mrc is kind of cool as well.

Finished the entire game with this babe(silencer included). Tried some others from time to time, but the M8 is unreachable in this game! Just my opinion. :whistle::o=

Edited by rookie