will there be more skins?

will there be more character skins for MP? in the 360 version, it was awesome to pick the look of your operator and it felt good to get away from the "future" warrior look that is in SP for a change. does anybody have any idea if this has been addressed in the full game?

will there be more character skins for MP? in the 360 version, it was awesome to pick the look of your operator and it felt good to get away from the "future" warrior look that is in SP for a change. does anybody have any idea if this has been addressed in the full game?

No...I am pretty sure that has been stated before.

But then there is ALLOT more not in the release that I am ALLOT more interested in getting than the ability to change skins. Sorry, but that just isn't a big PC issue. Sure, it would be nice and cool, but isn't something that is going to add to the game like a complete MP suite.

That would be really nice, but we will probably need for a mod for that to happen. Think this game is going to be good, but I hate those helmets and that tacky shoulder patch on the right side. Rest of the uniform isnt that bad. Would really apreciate a few caps and a bonniecap.

No...I am pretty sure that has been stated before.

But then there is ALLOT more not in the release that I am ALLOT more interested in getting than the ability to change skins. Sorry, but that just isn't a big PC issue. Sure, it would be nice and cool, but isn't something that is going to add to the game like a complete MP suite.

dude, i totally disagree with you. it would be perfect if people had the option to change the appearance of their characters in MP. you could have clans have their own distinctive gear and then you won't have to keep looking at the same characters over and over again. BHD (blackhawk down) was a great MP game, alot of fun, but it got boring because i kept seeing the same skins in every freakin' match.

this option would greatly benefit clans and the 360 can attest to this. it was totally cool to have your guy wear a mich 2001, while the other guy on your team had on a boonie, baseball cap, or a regular mich. it was like having your own identity within a team, not just looking like everyone else. the game is about special forces operators and that is how they dress, not much uniformity like in the regular units. also, a clan armpatch option would be sweet (which may require a bit of oversight in order to have no offensive patches being displayed).

today's MP games (for shooters) need to expand and give more options to the players. look what all the skin and weapon mods did for GR and RB6 (before ubisoft screwed it up), and now imagine GRAW without more weapons and skins, you will see my point.

Edited by bugkill

IMO, skins should be server sided only in multiplayer.  Otherwise you set yourself up for a host of bright colored uniforms for the enemy with gigantic inverted triagles over their heads saying.."Here I am...kill me please!"

exactly....lived thru this in MoH...why do it again

the more "custom options" you give players, the more ways the find to cheat

IMO, skins should be server sided only in multiplayer.  Otherwise you set yourself up for a host of bright colored uniforms for the enemy with gigantic inverted triagles over their heads saying.."Here I am...kill me please!"

negative :nono: the uniforms would be preset (like in the 360 version) and you will not be able to change the color. you would only be able to change your face and headgear. GRIN would be the ones that would create the different camo schemes and different model types.