Gamespy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant login into gamespy through the game.

Says password is incorrect(but I can log into game spy)

Wont allow me to create a new account....Says I need to confirm my password. (which I have tried several times.)

****EDIT****

Also Game sspy does not detect GRAW as an Installed game.

Edited by *RWG*Jackal

Wont allow me to create a new account....Says I need to confirm my password. (which I have tried several times.)

*scratches head* are you using the same name and same password as you used for BF2 (if you played)?

But you said you could login to gamepsy, right?

*Scratches head* all I can offer is "hey...it's gamespy. go figure" :D

****EDIT****

Also Game sspy does not detect GRAW as an Installed game.

I am having the same problems, it is telling me that my password is invaled and must not contain more than 30 characters EVEN WHEN I LEAVE IT BLANK !! :angry:

Same problem over here. I can login into gamespy through my web browser, but when I tried it in GRAW it says that it is unable to login with the user name and password that I provided. Maybe the GRAW servers are not yet up.

I got mine going finally, figured out the <ENTER> thing from a friend, I could not log in with my old gamespy account though, I had to create a whole new account. I am good to go. Man I hope someone figures out how to do the dedi-server deal so we can get ours going at the data center.

I had to do the same thing.. Re-create a whole new account.  Worked fine then. Think I saw you in game cutter.

Yep I thought that was you, I was laggin pretty serious at first but it cleared up a bit, man I hope someone figures out how to run a dedi soon !!! :(

I had to do the same thing.. Re-create a whole new account.  Worked fine then. Think I saw you in game cutter.

Yep I thought that was you, I was laggin pretty serious at first but it cleared up a bit, man I hope someone figures out how to run a dedi soon !!! :(

They can't use the 'dedicated server' function in the game? Or are you talking about dedicated server files?

Hey I just received my order.

But now i want to play online, so I wanted to make a gamespy account to play.

Now everytime i want to create an account it says : confirm pasword, i entered the pasword good ofcourse tried it already for 10 times :angry:

I am getting angy who can help me

Now I created one and then i want to login ''fals pasword''

What is this, how can they release such a buggy stuf :(

Edited by Savage-nl

Hey mates,

I'm having problems logging into the Gamespot servers.

1. Tryed old account: no go

2. Hit "enter" at login bug: OK

3. Created new account: OK

4. While logging in, it said that there was a problem with internet connection and or firewall settings, view README file: Couldn't find README file but turning OFF Windows firewall (even though GRAW was listed as an "exception") seems to have worked....OK

5. After a minute wait it said I couldn't logon with that username/password: BAH!

This is where I'm stuck, I'm hoping that things will be ironed out today because it's the "official" US release date. Maybe I'm jumping the gun but some people have been playing and not me...... :wall::wall::wall:

Any and all advice is greatly appriciated.......... :grin1:

See y'all in Mexico,

Fresh.... :g_withgrin:

I have to the same error. First I didnt know about the ENTER stuf so there was like 20 times --> pls confirm pasword <---

Then I read about the enter bug, so I died that account created.

Now i want to login after some mins : Cant login with this pasword. :(:angry::(

Edited by Savage-nl