Team Out Of Ammo

During the Demo i got to the car and recieved the new instructions. Shortly after I and the AI teammates began to run out of our Main weapons ammo. The AI kept on yelling "reloading" and "captain I'm out of ammo". This got really annoying after a couple minutes. I wanted to slap him and say "ya I know you have no ammo, so shut #@*& up"

We all finished the demo with a pistols only with them screaming the whole time.

I hope this is fixed in thier first patch.

ROFL...did you guys continually ask your team to cover or something?

I never run out of ammo on the demo as I pick it up whenever possible (all you have to do is walk over it).

As for my team running out, this has never happened to me. I have to assume you had them doing mucho cover fire.

Anyone know if the AI can 'pickup' ammo? That would be cool if you could tell them to.

Edited by Druac_Blaise

It's happened to me too. Druac, they're not actually out of ammo, they just keeps saying they are. I got so irritated once that I put 1/2 of a mag in Brown and restarted the game. It happened again so I just played some coop. :)

I never run out of ammo on the demo as I pick it up whenever possible (all you have to do is walk over it).

How do you know when ammo is successfully picked up? Is there a sound cue? Text message? I'm not sure I've done this successfully yet and a lot of the time I'm carrying weapons with rounds of a caliber not standard issue in the Mexican army.

How do you know when ammo is successfully picked up? Is there a sound cue? Text message? I'm not sure I've done this successfully yet and a lot of the time I'm carrying weapons with rounds of a caliber not standard issue in the Mexican army.

It tells you how many mags you got left under how many bullets you have left, you will see it go up.

It's happened to me too.  Druac, they're not actually out of ammo, they just keeps saying they are.  I got so irritated once that I put 1/2 of a mag in Brown and restarted the game.  It happened again so I just played some coop. :)

Yu could give your team extra ammo in the kit selection screen. That may help them last a little onger.

silent_op

It's happened to me too.  Druac, they're not actually out of ammo, they just keeps saying they are.  I got so irritated once that I put 1/2 of a mag in Brown and restarted the game.  It happened again so I just played some coop. :)

Yu could give your team extra ammo in the kit selection screen. That may help them last a little onger.

silent_op

But they aen't out of ammo. The just say they are. They still fire at enemy soldiers.

Yes...you get a small sound cue and your ammo indicator changes color for a second.

You do need to have a weapon that is compatible with the ammo the AI is dropping. Not sure what is and what isn't compatible.

It sounded like he is saying that they indeed do run out of ammo.

i think it's funny people are running out of ammo. You guys must be spraying like crazy. I don't think I've run out of ammo once.

I also can't understand how you can run out of ammo in the demo... but either way, if your teammates do run out of ammo and continually inform you of this, it needs to be fixed.

I haven't seen this happen yet, but I actually think it's cool that there is a POSSIBILITY of running out of ammo-at least that's a real life scenario that is completely reasonable. Of course you can't really control the rate of fire of your teammates, but....I dunno, I like the idea of them swtiching to secondary weapons if need be, seems like a realistic addon to any firing sequence.

Yes...you get a small sound cue and your ammo indicator changes color for a second.

You do need to have a weapon that is compatible with the ammo the AI is dropping. Not sure what is and what isn't compatible.

m8 carbine/scar L accept mexican ammo, also in the retail version i caught allen doing that "reloading captain" thing but only once.. hmm

if you notice, the mexicans have the same guns as us. Makes me wonder how mexican rebels got their hands on state of the art weaponry.

They don't have the same guns as us... Unless your saying in the game mexicans use the weapons developed in the US?

Edited by quiznoes

i think it's funny people are running out of ammo. You guys must be spraying like crazy. I don't think I've run out of ammo once.

I don't run out of ammo, my ai did.and I think he was actually out because he got killed just a little later, witch was fine, because I felt like killing him myself...

I haven't seen this happen yet, but I actually think it's cool that there is a POSSIBILITY of running out of ammo-at least that's a real life scenario that is completely reasonable. Of course you can't really control the rate of fire of your teammates, but....I dunno, I like the idea of them swtiching to secondary weapons if need be, seems like a realistic addon to any firing sequence.

That would be fine, but he never switched to secondary...

In my case I think it was a bug. I'll tell you why, he only kept repeating it after I loaded a checkpoint, there is no way he was actually out of ammo, and like I said earlier, he shot at enemies still. If he was out of ammo wouldn't he switch to secondary anyways instead of telling Daddy over and over again that he was dry? :)

if you notice, the mexicans have the same guns as us. Makes me wonder how mexican rebels got their hands on state of the art weaponry.

They don't have the same guns as us... Unless your saying in the game mexicans use the weapons developed in the US?

IN THE GAME, look at the weapons the mexican soldiers have when you shot them. They are the same guns the ghosts have. I'm guessing that's the easy way of making allowing you to pick up ammo.

IN THE GAME, look at the weapons the mexican soldiers have when you shot them. They are the same guns the ghosts have. I'm guessing that's the easy way of making allowing you to pick up ammo.

Definitly not the same guns, except maybe the Beretta. Maybe you are confusing the G36 with the XM8?

Anyway, some guns from the mexican rebels share the same caliber, and that ammo can be picked up. I don´t know if the other Ghosts can pick up that kind of ammo as well, but I kind of doubt it.

My guys never ran out of ammo in the demo, but then again I killed most of the enemies anyway.

hiya im new here!

the mexicans have G36K's and the Ghosts use the XM8, the SCAR-L, all of which use standard nato standard ammunition (5.56 x 45) and magazines, called STANAG. The idea being that multinational forces can share ammunition easily, simplifying logistics. Luckily for the Ghosts it also means that we can steal the enemies ammo!