Get rid of the movie on COOP Multiplay

Whenever the mission fails during COOP MP play, you restsart in the helocopter and get the briefing again , and again , and again ---to infinty. Once is plenty.

Please fix it so that your restart in the drop zone rather than in the chop doing the intro movie--it's really most annoying.

Thanks

Edited by Yard Waste

Whenever the mission fails during COOP MP play, you restsart in the helocopter and get the briefing again , and again , and again ---to infinty. Once is plenty.

Please fix it so that your restart in the drop zone rather than in the chop doing the intro movie--it's really most annoying.

Thanks

I couldn't agree more....

Thanks

Didn't they implement that with the loading of the levels?

Wow. My friend and I were playing. Just the two of us co-op. We get to the end of the movie and I got an instant message so my game minimized. Apparently it went crazy after my friend left the heli.

It lowered to the ground, then hit the ground, bounced, and flew back up. How ridiculous is that?

But yea, if you die, there should be a restart option that takes you back to the start of the mission. We definitley shouldn't have to load it again.

Wow. My friend and I were playing. Just the two of us co-op. We get to the end of the movie and I got an instant message so my game minimized. Apparently it went crazy after my friend left the heli.

It lowered to the ground, then hit the ground, bounced, and flew back up. How ridiculous is that?

But yea, if you die, there should be a restart option that takes you back to the start of the mission. We definitley shouldn't have to load it again.

An optional restart I guess would be nice. But if you want to try a new kit or let a new player in, you have to reload the mission somehow. The helicopter insert is very cool though. I think the helicopter ride is also the loading sequence, not a movie. Don't knock it guys, give it the credit it deserves.

What you should be concerned about for CO-OP is whether or not you can script the helicopter inserts into a custom mission. How about how many Ghost can fit in a helicopter? When we bump up the CO-OP player numbers with the modding tool, we may have to leave large CO-OP inserts to the HALO inserts (I can't wait to see that on May 3rd). Another thing is, can we make custom missions with non video briefings? How would we do the briefings?

The loading sequence just may be even more so important to us for custom CO-OP play.

silent_op

Edited by silent_op

Another thing is, can we make custom missions with non video briefings? How would we do the briefings?

if the modders don't want to make the video briefings, they can use the voice box that you see whenever mitchell is talking.

it's not a loading sequenece either, the game loads as soon as you launch the coop server. when you hit the weapon select screen, the loading is over.

the helicopter ride does get extremely repetitive. checkpoints in coop are a must i do believe.

being able to leave and join a game already in progress (when you leave, AI replaces you. when you join, you replace the AI you choose) would also be very nice.