Ran out of ammo, can't complete mission

Surely the enemy doesn't know if your gun is loaded or not? Just threaten the enemy with your (empty) gun, and tell him to hand over his weapon - he ain't gonna know if yours is loaded or not!!

use you teammates! iran out of ammo and use TM's cover all the time ,while im in the picnic

one died completed the mission...

Surely the enemy doesn't know if your gun is loaded or not? Just threaten the enemy with your (empty) gun, and tell him to hand over his weapon - he ain't gonna know if yours is loaded or not!!

use you teammates! iran out of ammo and use TM's cover all the time ,while im in the picnic

No, my teammates won't shoot the tanker, and I don't have any 'nades, I had to use them to kill the enemies when they were swarming toward me and my teammates were standing looking around, and wouldn't "attack" because they didn't have a shot because they wouldn't move! :wall::rofl:

No, my teammates won't shoot the tanker, and I don't have any 'nades, I had to use them to kill the enemies when they were swarming toward me and my teammates were standing looking around, and wouldn't "attack" because they didn't have a shot because they wouldn't move! :wall::rofl:

so no attack makes anything..but what i did is commanded one to attack guy from far distance who hided behind the tanker...Boom mission complete :D

Didn't Bo mention somewhere that you can pick up ammo IF it's the same calibre?

You can sometimes, but I have ran all over the map and can't find any guns, pistols, etc. w/ the same ammo. I found som eearlier, but don't have anymore.

what wepoan you have? since you need to find bodies, they have ammos, not weapons...

Well, while running around, it did an automatic save. Now, whenever I start from the save point (or at least once, as I haven't tried it more), it gave me "9" ammo, or at least, that's what it reads in the thing. The gun won't shoot w/ this "9" ammo and the chamber isn't open like it normally is when it is empty, so that's just a little bug. BUT I still need ammo! :blink:

If your using the SCAR Heavy (.308 Win) then there are no ammo pickups that I can find on the map. the Bad guys all seem to have G36's using .223 or 5.56 but the sniper and the .308 crowd is screwd in the demo due to no ammo pickups.

/tounge planted firmly in cheek

I think it is a conspriacy to make us use the XM8....

Start over, turn gun to single shot. I always finish with enough clips to go through the mission again.

I'm with Judge Recluse, I went so far as to pack extra ammo after reading of other folks running out.

I used the SCAR H and the Crye rifle so far and did notice one HK G3 mag near a body but could not retrieve it.

I also saw a massive pile of Beretta magazines near another fallen opfor.

Using the M8 and SCAR L picking up 5.56 mags was automatic.

Starting over is annoying. No military person would be so dumb that when he was on the field, if he ran out of ammo, would not take another gun that's lying on the ground. This needs to be fixed via a patch, not "Oh, I ran out of ammo this level, let's do it all over again."

Starting over is annoying.  No military person would be so dumb that when he was on the field, if he ran out of ammo, would not take another gun that's lying on the ground.  This needs to be fixed via a patch, not "Oh, I ran out of ammo this level, let's do it all over again."

A military person would also conserver ammo when he knew he was limited. Im not saying your wrong, and yes it would be nice to be able to stock up in other ways if you did indeed run out, but we knew before the demo came out this was not an option. So I refer back to my original post and say "Start over".

Actually all you have to do is flash some US dollars, hell they might even toss a bottle of Tequila or prescription medicine....not that I have first hand experience. :whistle:

ask about the donkey-show too :shifty: