Favorite Weapon

I fell in love with the SCAR L, :wub: so powerfull, + Combat Sight + GL + Silencer, the total package. I still haven't tried the Forward Grip because I noticed in the specs it increases your stability but reduces your accuracy :huh:

I also like the MR-C, thoe it's not as powerfull as the SCAR. It gonna be awesome for CQB.

Add the MP5SD + Combat Sight as secondary, along w/t extra 203's for the GL.

Better get off the road grandpa! :gun:

I really dig the SCARs, with the foregrip attachment, but I totaly and completely hate the aimpoint on them. The stupid thing takes up 2/3 of the screen, it might as well be a scope. The ELOTECH and M8 combat sights look fine and don't take up nearly as much room, why is the aimpoint so huge?

Favourite weapon(s)?¿

A rainforrest-wood-made-stick to drag the doubleD blonde into my cave :santa:

& two stones to make fire on wich I will be able to prepare some of the finest Mexican roasts... :FIREdevil: in a way the blondes never ever tasted before.

Finally (after several ages of evolution) I'd prefer SCAR scope with nadelaunch abillity, 50+ magazines, DTS-mp3 Rammstein surround and a satlink to any good illegal Irish brewery.

Edited by Eyho

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how are you guys taking "extra ammo" along? I don't see any options for doing that... or is this something possible in MP?

Maybe they're referring to a (wanted) full-game possibility?¿

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how are you guys taking "extra ammo" along? I don't see any options for doing that... or is this something possible in MP?

Click the empty box to the right of your secondary weapon. There you can choose extra ammo and grenades.

Edited by slipRock

Click the empty box to the right of your secondary weapon. There you can choose extra ammo and grenades.

Thank you - I would not have thought of that.

I really dig the SCARs, with the foregrip attachment, but I totaly and completely hate the aimpoint on them.  The stupid thing takes up 2/3 of the screen, it might as well be a scope.  The ELOTECH and M8 combat sights look fine and don't take up nearly as much room, why is the aimpoint so huge?

the aimpoint takes up so much room for balance it makes your weapon mroe accurate so as a trade off they make it take up your FOV. good trade off.

I have been playing online with some of the other Saints, so I usually end up carrying the Sniper Rifle and the MP5SD w/ scope as a side.

I am sure there will be more weapons added in the full version. In one of the trailers we got to preview early on it showed a squad taking out a tank and they used smoke and AT - so I am pretty sure we will see more weapons in the full version.

So far it has been fun firing all of the weapons. Pretty much anyone you hit and anywhere with the sniper rifle puts them down. GJ on the weapons and can't wait to see more! :g_guns:

I really dig the SCARs, with the foregrip attachment, but I totaly and completely hate the aimpoint on them.  The stupid thing takes up 2/3 of the screen, it might as well be a scope.  The ELOTECH and M8 combat sights look fine and don't take up nearly as much room, why is the aimpoint so huge?

the aimpoint takes up so much room for balance it makes your weapon mroe accurate so as a trade off they make it take up your FOV. good trade off.

The sniper rifle with x8 compact as backup. I haven't noticed anything special about the scar-l other than you can use enemy ammo. All of the primary weapons seem to kill within 2 shots anyway. Havent tried the support weapon, so that leaves the sniper. I like long distance shooting, but for the sake of the missions I use SCAR-L with front grip and aimpoint.

If it was multiplayer i'd just use the sniper and take the x8 compact, its a nice little gun.

Agree, its a good trade off.

Try playing without the scope, its more fun that way (although harder).

Till now, my favourite weapon is the Scar-L with combat sight and foregrip.

It is quite accurate.

I can pick uo extra ammo while using it.

I normally use single-shots and the single shot sounds of MR-C and M8 are too weak for my liking. The Scar-L 's single shot sound is good.

The disadvantage is -- the viewable area of the sight is too small. I wish that I could fit it with a different optical sight with greater FOV.

Edited by buddhiraja73

Till now, my favourite weapon is the Scar-L with combat sight and foregrip.

It is quite accurate.

I can pick uo extra ammo while using it.

I normally use single-shots and the single shot sounds of MR-C and M8 are too weak for my liking. The Scar-L 's single shot sound is good.

The disadvantage is -- the viewable area of the sight is too small. I wish that I could fit it with a different optical sight with greater FOV.

Yeah, picking up extra mags is cool, would have been perfect if there was an animation for it rather than just walking over the dropped weapon. Oh oh... I've just said something that wasn't praising the game to the fullest.... sorry. I love the demo and am itching for the full version this week!