Want AA in game? The solution is...

Malum

Just set your video card settings OFF from Application COntrolled to whatever AA setting you want....voila. You have AA. Just don't let the application control the AA, presto chango. :devil:

incorrect. if you did some reading you would know that does not work. No hardware is currently available that supports HDR and AA. If you think you have AA, you don't.

In game it gives me a choice for AAx4 ,x8, x16 I believe.

I think you'll find that's AF (anisotropic filtering), not AA (anti-aliasing).

At this time, there exists no commercially available video card/driver configuration that allows full screen anti-aliasing to function in GRAW PC. The game engine's implementation of HDR fundamentally preclude the use of AA.

For all the 'forcing in drivers' or XML tweaks out there, you may as well be casting chicken bones. It would have the same effect.

In game it gives me a choice for AAx4 ,x8, x16 I believe.

I think you'll find that's AF (anisotropic filtering), not AA (anti-aliasing).

At this time, there exists no commercially available video card/driver configuration that allows full screen anti-aliasing to function in GRAW PC. The game engine's implementation of HDR fundamentally preclude the use of AA.

For all the 'forcing in drivers' or XML tweaks out there, you may as well be casting chicken bones. It would have the same effect.

AHHH ty thats why i was gettin confused ....I'm a noob :huh: