Can't seem to tell how much ammo ghosts have

Anyone know how to check ammo status on the team members?

Also... I thought there was going to be a system in place to patch up someone who was hurt... did that get taken out or am I mistaken?

As far as I know patching up someone who been hurt is only a feature in the 360, and has not been included in the PC version (thank god).

i actually kind of wish it was in the game. Part of me likes the realism and emphasis on being careful, but theres just sometimes when an enemy sneaks by and puts you in the red in the beginning and you can help but think "i have to go another hour and not get shot".

Maybe have 1 guy be a medic, and have a limited supply of medicine/tourniquet/whatever.

Edited by GDD_Viper

Hi all

I have one question.

Can you guys tell me what kind of order i must give to my units, to use pistol with silencer?

Thanks, and very sorry for my english.

Good question! I don't think you can! Even back in the original GR, you couln't specify WHICH weapon to use at any given time...sombody correct me if I'm wrong?? (And I've got all the original GR CDs next to me to test...)

Edited by BetaMO

... but theres just sometimes when an enemy sneaks by and puts you in the red in the beginning and you can help but think "i have to go another hour and not get shot".

Actually, if you are shot and put in the "red-zone" of the health, your health will slowly regenerate to a yellow color again. I believe this kind of regeneration only happens ONCE per mission.

I like this system.

Hi all

I have one question.

Can you guys tell me what kind of order i must give to my units, to use pistol with silencer?

Thanks, and very sorry for my english.

Good question! I don't think you can! Even back in the original GR, you couln't specify WHICH weapon to use at any given time...sombody correct me if I'm wrong?? (And I've got all the original GR CDs next to me to test...)

The thing I always did in GR1 was that I allowed the computer to go recon and follow waypoints, but as soon as it became a bit technical and tactical (using a silenced weapon) I jumped into that body and did it myself ;).

I really think you should be able to command your team to go stealth (which means no killing unless you are spotted, and if spotted shoot with a silenced weapon)

Strange why that isn't in the demo (I say demo because maybe it is included in the full version ;))

i guess they do it in their own will! This is no baby-sit!

Btw in demo i see everyone has unlimited ammount of bullets....(after MGS shoot for 30 mins. i see on the floor OVER 20 packs of empty magazines.

They'd better not have unlimited ammo :nono: I asked about this, but my question wasn't answered properly

I'd accept the MG having a lot of bullets if there are ammo crates there (i haven't looked yet). But unlimed is just silly. Also, I expected a different enemy to replace the one i'd killed, rather than just standing there. Maybe this happens on the hard setting, I've only tried normal.

Btw in demo i see everyone has unlimited ammount of bullets....(after MGS shoot for 30 mins. i see on the floor OVER 20 packs of empty magazines.

They'd better not have unlimited ammo :nono: I asked about this, but my question wasn't answered properly

I'd accept the MG having a lot of bullets if there are ammo crates there (i haven't looked yet). But unlimed is just silly. Also, I expected a different enemy to replace the one i'd killed, rather than just standing there. Maybe this happens on the hard setting, I've only tried normal.

they do replace! i played on hard in DEMO. i killed MGS guy and send my sniper forward, But he got dead ,because another guy took the MGS.

i thing you should try do different things and watch throught Tac-map how they react. i've seen many unbelievable situations like troops ocming from behind, by making their way from left road side. :o= they dropped dead :P

they do replace! i played on hard in DEMO. i killed MGS guy and send my sniper forward, But he got dead ,because another guy took the MGS.

i thing you should try do different things and watch throught Tac-map how they react. i've seen many unbelievable situations like troops ocming from behind, by making their way from left road side. :o= they dropped dead :P

Really?? :rocky: I'll have to look out for this then. I haven't seen one instance of flanking yet. But I've only done the limo part. I'd ssumed that'd be the end of the demo.... When the new objective came up I was like :blink: only had about 5 sniper bullets left and i'd had to do the limo bit using the g18 (i think thats what its called) in auto mode and frags by running into the little enclosure thing. It was blatantly obvious that those guys were gonna come but i was ready :o=

They didnt do anything clever, they either hid behind the limo or walked at us shoutig in mexican. If this was my first GR game i'd have been scared and panicy :rofl: But i'm a "vet" now :ph34r:

ROFL! I im in Limo part too no AMMO AT ALL. All i do is getting in cover and leading my Teammates throught Tac-map ! Damn SO USEFUL. :D i send always somebody there before going there myself.

if my Fraps worked perfect (Running video, Crash all fiiles become .LNK) i would take some vids and show how they act in what situation and all that :thumbsup:

Btw anyone know another program like FRAPS?

I'd just like to add that I haven't seen any ememy walking at me with their guns on full auto while taking infinite clips out their pockets, though!

When I say they walked straight at us/me I meant my team and I were hiding behind the pillars in the enclosure so they couldnt see us. But I did hear a lot of gunfire coming in my direction

Is it possible for you team to refill their weapons off dead guys? I tried giving the scar-l to a different guy during setup, but can't tell if he picked bulets up. Its very easy for your team to run out of ammo. So far i've only managed to get around it by doing most of the shooting and picking up as much dead guy ammo as i can. At least you could control the rate of fire with supress/recon/assault beore. Now it's as if they are always on supress whether you ask for covering fire or not. Me and the sniper seem to be the only ones using single shots! Ok I use double taps as well and full auto if i'm approaching a dangerous corner.

The only way i've found to keep the bullet count down is like i said, do most of the shooting and use your team to cover an area while you flank to get the kill. That way you will know they've still got most of their ammo for later :thumbsup:

I'm waiting for someone who's played it for a bit longer than me to suggest something, though.

I sniped the driver in one of the reinforcement vehicles as it was driving head-on towards me. It was nice to see it slowly roll out. :) Actually it would have been even better if the guy next to the driver would kick out his dead buddy and full-throttle against me. :D

Edited by agentkay