Mouse lag fix + SLI perfomance increase [real]

As I really like GRAW's gameplay I went trough a lot of testing to get the game running as it should. Here's what I found to be working.

Mouse lag fix : On nvidia cards, putting the number of frames to render ahead to 0 almost removes mouselag completly. Makes a world of difference !

SLI Users : GRAW defaults to SFR(Split Frame Rendering). But the game runs almost twice as fast using AFR(Alternate Frame Rendering not AFR2). Now it's a lot smoother ! So just create a new profile and select AFR instead of the default SFR mode.

84.43 Forceware seem to be a lot better than 84.25 and older for GRAW. They are beta drivers though, no WHQL.

Now if only we could get an option to turn HDR off and kick in some FSAA. I'll be somewhat happy.

As I really like GRAW's gameplay I went trough a lot of testing to get the game running as it should. Here's what I found to be working.

Mouse lag fix : On nvidia cards, putting the number of frames to render ahead to 0 almost removes mouselag completly. Makes a world of difference !

SLI Users : GRAW defaults to SFR(Split Frame Rendering). But the game runs almost twice as fast using AFR(Alternate Frame Rendering not AFR2). Now it's a lot smoother ! So just create a new profile and select AFR instead of the default SFR mode.

84.43 Forceware seem to be a lot better than 84.25 and older for GRAW. They are beta drivers though, no WHQL.

Now if only we could get an option to turn HDR off and kick in some FSAA. I'll be somewhat happy.

Does not fix my mouse lag.

For folks that have that issue and would like to try - how do you do that exactly?

How do we do this? can you walk us thru this?