GRAW shipment issue

He told me my order is on ship status and that Ubi isn't sure if it will in fact ship today or before actual release date. this is due to some "legal" issue he said. I just want to pass the info along so you blokes don't find yourselves sleeping by the mailbox....

Cheers!

Papa6

The thing is some people who had preordered got e-mails about it shipping and all. But I preordered and I did not get one of those e-mails so I'm a little concerned I'm going to get screwed and get the game way after the release date when I could have just gone to the EB games store right by my apartment.

I dont know if it says this for everyone else. But, for me when I sign in to my account and order status on the ubi store it says that it is shipping today.

Yes the rep did say the status says just that, But he said UBI just got the Copies in the wharehouse as we were speaking..he couldn't say if they were shipping today or not.

The thing is some people who had preordered got e-mails about it shipping and all. But I preordered and I did not get one of those e-mails so I'm a little concerned I'm going to get screwed and get the game way after the release date when I could have just gone to the EB games store right by my apartment.

My order said it was shipped the 25th 2nd Day FedEx... Today is the 27th and no GRAW... :nono: BTW: I haven't received any emails regarding GRAW being shipped.. So, it must an internal thing at UBI....

I think the tell-tale sign will be what day you're billed for it. Once I see the $$ come out of my account, I'll know for certain it's on its way. If it doesn't happen by the 2nd, I'm pulling my pre-order and going to the store to get it on the 5th.

I agree, my status said shipped quantity 1 today...but no dice

GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww! :wall:

oh well tuesday it will ship..2 days, but next thursday I could be playing this bad boy :devil: