Semper Fidelis - Marine Corps.........

Stalker_Zero

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, that's awsome! Got to test it, man!

It already works, so no need to test it further, hehe.

Yeah, I meant to say that I really want to try it. :)

Not sure if I want to game togheter with you guys though, can't let you find out just how bad I am at tdm. :ph34r:

LOL, that's awsome! Got to test it, man!

It already works, so no need to test it further, hehe.

Yeah, I meant to say that I really want to try it. :)

Not sure if I want to game togheter with you guys though, can't let you find out just how bad I am at tdm. :ph34r:

If you want any of the camo's, PM me.

I had a good time with the Little Bird again earlier, but right at the end of the mission, coming in to land, I lost control of her mometarily.... I could see I was inches away from a baracks and heading towards it with no time to pull up, so I bailed out.... I hit the ground and the chopper hit the barracks, blew up and left a hole in the side of the barracks. Normally, if i bail out at such very low altitudes, the chopper lands on top of me and kills me, so I was lucky this time. Mind you, just for fun I bailed out at like 3, 000 foot once, just as I went to open the 'chute, the my helicopter smashed into me mid-air! That was such a glorious death.

Edited by WytchDokta

I've downloaded the patch the 550MB wopper one.. Also the incremental 5.5MB pah.. Playing online is just awesome ..

Hey WD, how about we all get together for some tractor racing?.. :lol:

you have money in your account to buy weapons/vehicles .... How does your account money add up?... When you win rounds or get kills i assume?.. I seem to be going skint!.. :lol:

Hey WD, how about we all get together for some tractor racing?.. :lol:

Yeah, tractor race away from me while I hunt you down with my Little Bird.

Soldner is moddable too. I wanna start modding it soon. Soldner just needs an A-Team van with atleast two machinegun turrets on it....