Quick Question

Zantar45

I was just wondering if its possible to make a kit restiction for online play , to where there is no night vision?Or even thermal/red vision instead of green? (same amount of detail as regular green but red instead)

There are alot of maps that look awesome in the dark, and it would make maps more challenging to play them and look for moving silhouettes and flash from guns.

This would actually bring a tactical sense to multiplayer games. A team can set down a sensor and use teamspeak or their maps to set up killzones and claymores would even be more effective when you put one down and hide next to a bush.

I know this is a stupid idea, but I was just wondering if it were possible.

That is not a stupid idea at all! infact as u said it will help "bring back" tactics to GR, now everyone uses full screen NV which really takes the fun out of the game, weapons mods have become less fun as well with reticules closing very fast, too fast :(

but i dont see many players who are willing to give up the NV...or fast reticules... :unsure:

Ive played a couple times without anyone using nite vision, I have to say its real fun.....that is of course until someone who doesnt grasp the concept uses their NVG and gets kills then go and say they didnt. <_<

Docks at nite is cool and Aurora is down right impossible (pitch black- yet makes you wonder how AI kills you when you fire oneshot)

I guess I will just keep on playing without nite vision on single player with a MP5 and claymores :devil: until someone finds out if its possible.

:lol:

OF COURSE!!!

:o=:wall:

Geez, I think I should have remembered that on WOI (great mod btw) that there isnt any night vision.

Okay well Im going to experiment with it one of these days (real lazy, someone has to light a fire under me) or unless someone makes a mod without it. :lol:

Thank you

That would be great for a mod! That's funny because today when I was working on a mission for my mod, (which is a night one) and I was thinking of a way to make it more challenging and realistic, such as taking away night vision. Thanks for the tip Wolfsong! One question though, could you make it so, just for one mission, you can't use nvg, but in other ones you can?