Ghost Recon.net Forums

BMS Support Group: For those Below Minimum Specs who can't play the demo.

A sad day for me, demo coming out and all, unable to play because of this ancient piece of plastic and silicon that occupies this space on my desk.

I come home from school, see that the demo is up, click on the link even, then realize that there is no way I could even come close to playing it, so instead I spend hours reading posts by others, looking at screen shots, oh the agony. Like nothing I have ever experienced, I might just kill myself May 5th, it will be even worse then.

For those out there unable to play the demo because they don't have the hardware, I feel your pain, I really do.

:(

Kama

I'm in the same boat, i have a nice rig but my vid card is a bottleneck, i kept trying to load the game i actually got into it and fired the gun lol but everything was still all black.

i was going to buy a graphics card for this game however after reading the reviews so far im going to wait some time b4 the full game gets released.

I really was having high hopes for this game im only a FPS player and im bored of BF2 and mohaa, but from what ive seen this won't be worth the upgrade. :(

For those out there unable to play the demo because they don't have the hardware, I feel your pain, I really do.

:(

Kama

thanx Kama lol

i was starting to think i was losing my mind, i been in a bad mood all day with the kids, i knew the puter wouldnt run it anyway but still had to dl the demo "just in case" & it obviously crashed out & now theres no amount of blind faith thats gonna dillude me lol

ps still looking for a millionaire to marry