Ok...it does kick ass.

ok...so I started playing for real. Performance issues aside, this game is a BLAST ! It rocks, absolutely rocks. I love the way your teammates move, it's so realistic..and I'm in love with the weapons menu. Best tactical game since Raven Shield no doubts. :g_withgrin:

Now if only I could play it smoothly, without the impression everything is slow, it would be GOTY.

I just hope GRIN can do something about the perfomances... :wacko:

I've been messing with it pretty much all afternoon-evening : ) My system is kind of below average by today's standards:

2400Xp, 1 gig Ram, 6800 geForce 128 meg

Updating graphics drivers was the biggest performance fix for me. I can either run 800x600 with all options on and high(med or low textures though) and it seems pretty smooth. Or, I can go 1280x960 and turn everything to low or off and it runs smooth. Finding the sweet spot is sorta tricky. The low textures are pretty ugly when you're up close like during the insertion, not a great first impression.

Gameplay is pretty good once you get use to the mouse movement. Nice touch dropping the fast ropes to ground!