Solution to choppy gameplay [Look Here]

Dawn

Ok guys, you will all think what does this have to do with me I don't have an AGEIA card. But it does!!

Seems the AGEIA drivers supplied with the game is of an older date and they somehow conflict with the game engine if you dont have a AGEIA card so here is what you do.

If you still have the little AGEIA icon in you lower right taskbar, double click on it and choose the tab "HELP" press check for update and it will take you to a page showing latest AGEIA drivers v2.4.2

Download and install them.

Now you game runs much smoother.

P.S

If you closed the AGEIA icon in your taskbar just go to start menu and start and press the system tray icon and you have it again.

Dawn

i didnt notice any increase in speed but it definatly runs smoother after doing the above

GREAT TIP DAWN!

Well no, I never claimed it would increase your game speed, but it WILL make it run smooth like you noticed yourself without stuttering or anything.

Dawn

I find it very strange that updating the ageia drivers will make the game run smoother if you dont have the physx card AND at the same time that uninstalling the drivers will have no influence on the game at all.

I just uninstalled the drivers and the game seems to be working fine without :wacko:

;) Mike