Ghost Recon.net Forums

Picture Thread

My GPU can run any game on medium and even high, but my CPU is just absolute garbage and that's why it doesn't want to work, can't OC this from 2,13GHz to 2,4GHz (which would actually do a lot, I could easily gain 10fps by doing that) and gaming mode doesn't seem to do anything besides kick brightness to max.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

so I released a second version of FEMAL3 for Arma 3 it included a new, more detailed head that works with anything, amongst several fixes and tweaks

nabbed these nifty shots following sniper practice
mason_at_the_beach_2_by_zeealex-d7u5ox3.mason_at_the_beach_1_by_zeealex-d7u5opf.

you can guess who I based this unit on XD

windows 8 seems to love this thing when its kicked into ultra settings.

and yes... I do indeed live on Arma 3, we have a steady love hate relationship. And I've been working on this mod to the point where I have nightmares about object builder... *shudders*

Edited by Zeealex
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

God.. I need to install skyrim :P

in the meantime... sorry guys, i found a new map to fall in love with. it's the arma 2 vietnam map, but god, the detail in Arma 3 is astounding!

swift_by_zeealex-d7xm8zn.jpgsilent_by_zeealex-d7xm98d.jpginvisible_by_zeealex-d7xm9eb.jpg

par example:
good_morning_vietnam___by_zeealex-d7xmas

good for up tight forest warfare and really fun ambushes.

just as proof that I do play other games:
white_2014_08_27_22_15_19_53_by_zeealex-

it came out 9 years ago, still looks pretty good.

it's MBG nam: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12402

I use all in Arma Standalone Terrain Pack just to save on loading

times (6gb download)

you'll also need the Arma 2 African Foliage: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8523

following getting those three, I dropped the MBG_nam and the african foliage .pbo files straight into the @AllInArmaTerrainPack/addons folder, just to keep it all in one place.

boot up the game, enable all in Arma terrain pack, restart the game as prompted, go into the editor, and MBG- nam will be available and usable.

Alcam works really well on this map! :D

Edited by Zeealex

I think there was something similar for A1 theres another map called FSF jungle which is quite cool too, it has an airfield to play with. But yeah, its really good in A3, A3MP should be fine, it enables other arma maps to work, so yeah should be fine :)

• 3 months later...

Modding Skyrim, or looking for Skyrim mods? If the latter, good luck finding male companion mods or finding mods for female armour that add anything other than prostitute style armour or bikini armour (which apparently provides considerably more damage resistance than heavy plated armour.) Oh right, fan service over realism, now I see.

Same issue with Fallout 3. Apparently girls in wastelands are going to be running around naked with so much make-up on they look like Oompa Loompas. Really want to start a female character in these games, but lack of any decent and realistic female armour prohibits me from doing so. Although, I could just download a nude/body replacer mod and laugh wildly at how unrealistic and fake their bodies look.

Now I really should get some screenshots of my characters from the Dwemer, Lykaios and Snow Elf races. :)

Edited by WytchDokta
  • 3 months later...