Picture Thread

WhiteKnight77

ACU rocking AA with our crazy team playing tactics :devil:

acu45gs.jpg

Explination.

Techleader clearing the hall, Boni watching the end of the hall covering him.

Dispair and GRT watching boni, me taking a quick screen shot before I moved to the other side of the hallway and turned around and watched where we came from.

image shack giving me problems.... ill edit it soon

Edited by Prozac360

• 1 month later...

Some Quake 4 screenies, in some of which you can see what I've been doing for the Quake 4 mod I'm working on (click images for larger hi-res pic) -

"Preparing For Entry" - Myself and a marine corporal (left), a marine medic (right) and a marine tech (front right) from Viper Squad, prepare to storm the room ahead. You can see I've edited the maximum armour capacity for the player; I've bumped it up to 125 from 100:

q4_ss01_t.jpg

"Preparing For Entry" - This time I've switched to the assualt rifle (or machinegun as the game calls it). Q4 players will be able to see I've reduced the size of the flashlight beam to a more realistic size (it was about twice the size, maybe more by default in the game). Q4 players will also be able to see that I've reduced the assualt rifle mag. capacity to thirty rounds and reduced the maximum amount of ammo you can carry for the assualt rifle:

q4_ss02_t.jpg

"Darkness" - I've switched off my flashlight. Dark ain't it? You can identify the positions of the other marines by their flashlight beams. I've also reduced the size of their flashlights to make it more realtistic. Note enemies firing at 12 o'clock:

q4_ss04_t.jpg

"Get Ready" - Corporal Rhodes from Rhino squad gets ready to set up covering fire for me to move up ahead:

q4_ss03_t.jpg

Note the flashlight beam location in relation to the crosshair; I've tried to fix this, I've tried for the past three days now. I do know how to move the flashlight beam location, but it won'tmove down level with the crosshair (and I've coded many different values, it will move, but not so it's centered on the crosshair). I would like to point out that the flashlight beam location was not centered on the crosshair in the original game anyway.

Call of Duty 2:

"Rangers Lead the way", in the American campaign. Hurtgen.

Charging up hill 400 (scripted)

fnzq5d.jpg

Getting a flank on the enemy MG42s (scripted)

fnzq7d.jpg

Executing that flank

fnzqc0.jpg

Changing weapons

fnzqdk.jpg

Supressing an enemy position with the M1 Garand

fnzqes.jpg

Waiting for cover from my smoke grenade

fnzqj8.jpg

Enjoying a flank, having used to smoke to conceal my movements. That enemy turned to me, allowing the AI soldier to charge his position. We both fired as he tried to turn back.

fnzqk1.jpg

Screenshots really do this game no justice. Say what you will about linear gameplay (lessened in cod2, actually), it looks amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Vietcong 2 co-op on the Waterstation map (images have been resized for the purposes of this thread)

Ready to move in to the grounds of the Waterstation. Several Vietcong snipers on the rooftops of the warehouses had already been eliminated prioir to this moment in time.

wd_vc2_watersation_01.jpg

A Vietcong soldier in the second warehouse has me pinned down and under heavy fire. I've peeked out and seen the window he's firing from, but I can't get a good shot at him from my current position. So I switch to my LAW-72, peek out right, aim the LAW-72 into the window and pull the trigger....

wd_vc2_watersation_02.jpg

BOOOM! Got him; the white text to the top right states that I killed the VC soldier by firing the LAW-72 in through the window. I'm now ready to move closer to the warehouses.

wd_vc2_watersation_03.jpg

The first time I got killed.... I respawned and chose the M14 this time. I climbed up onto the roof of the building near to the first warehouse and proceeded to eliminate about half a dozen Vietcong soldiers towards the back end of the Waterstation compound. Here you can see me starting to reload my M14.

wd_vc2_watersation_04.jpg

That part of the back end of the Waterstaion compound was now all clear so I moved into the first warehouse in which I had already eliminated several enemies prior to climbing onto the roof. But, a Vietcong soldier carrying a Baikal Shotgun, heard me checking that the warehouse was clear and came running out. he hid behind cover, and fired of rounds wildly over the top of the boxes from his position. I just so happens, one of those rounds hit me and I tried to flank him.

wd_vc2_watersation_05.jpg

The end result; I respawned choosing the Thompson M1 submachine gun, killed the VC soldier with the shotgun in the warehouse, ran through the doorway you see there and killed another VC soldier up ahead before he evn had chance to aim his weapon. [note dead VC behind me; that was the one with the shotgun]

wd_vc2_watersation_06.jpg

Ghost Recon today .... Farm Infiltration Alpha Squad Tournament mission ...

sa1.jpg

:: On the hill overlooking the barn and scoping the patrols ::

sa2.jpg

:: Further up on the riverbank toward the barn keeping low from incoming Tank as it passes by ::

sa3.jpg

:: Looking ard "on the islands" #1 ::

sa4.jpg

:: Looking ard "on the islands" #2 ::

1b.jpg

:: Red Heaven ::

1c.jpg

:: Red Heaven - Stealth / Recon moment ::

Nice GR shot mate, which kit mod are using on that one ?, looks pretty cool.. 

Its Alpha Squad 2.5 / Standard Upgrade / DTD Team Mod & Character Skins - 1990 Delta Force Mod by Eskwaad (the best skin mod ever for GR IMO).

Thats a sweet Lomac Shot (number 2) :blink::)

yea alpha squad used my m4. =)

I seen that they put it in there (I told em before they could use anything thats mine)

I never got to try it out in the mod thoe since I lost my GR disc right before it was released.

nice pics thoe

Cool, thanks, i have that Alpha mod already installed i can see that i'll have to get back on the ground a bit more often.. :thumbsup:

Here's another couple of screenies i took lately, if you want to see a few more we have a bit of a thread going over here..

RE Forums

55.jpg

vv1.jpg

55a.jpg

I'm still waiting for the replacement for the defective CD-ROM from the Gold Ed. I hope this FC patch help me out.

The joystick is another sore subject. I might dig for my game pad instead. That would work right Zebb (*crosses fingers*) :unsure:

Anyways, awesome shots, I was showing this at work and cannot convince the ppl at work that those are not real.