DEMO IS OUT!

Well my computer don't but I'll try DL the demo anyways, I will return whit a anwser when its done.

I have..

Intel Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz

533 Mhz Systembus

512 MB DDR RAM, 333 Mhz.

ATI Radeon 9200, 256 MB.

..So I really doubt it :(

Shadow2k1 its good to hear from you man.  So I take it as far as GR is concerned....your back?

Oh, and to be on topic I'm sure my pc will be able to handle the game........I hope.  :blink:

No, no....I'm sure its well above specs for the game.  :thumbsup: .............. :blink:

hey stalker, yea if my machine can run it, ill be back.

and hopefully be able to get with some people and work on a mod

:)

good to see ya around again

I wouldn't trust the system requirements lab as far as I can throw them. Not to mention that they're using the old system requirements.

:wall:

Latest minimum requirements are 2Ghz CPU, 1Gb RAM, Nvidia series 6/7 or ATI 9600XT (or better)

Edited by Spike

ya mine passed ,actually pretty good.. I just need more ram,,But 512 will work. yes its not going to be the best looking,but it will do for the moment.. i have purchased almost every major FPS for the past 10 years. Iam always a little behind with my pc ,,but I get it to work, Regardless,, To me its the game not the graphics. How many pretty games are there that just suck,,, Like 80% ,,LOL

Edited by 1madcow

Well my computer don't but I'll try DL the demo anyways, I will return whit a anwser when its done.

I have..

Intel Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz

533 Mhz Systembus

512 MB DDR RAM, 333 Mhz.

ATI Radeon 9200, 256 MB.

..So I really doubt it  :(

Well that was not a succes.. All was as low as possible.. but no luck.

I could see the ingame map, my aim, I could shoot, reload ect. but the whole screen was black.

So now I need to go spend a whole lot of money on a new computer very soon.

Here are some screens that I took, good Frame rates!

All settings on high apart from textures which is on medium. Resolution 1024x768

3000xp

1gb ram 333mhz

ati X850xt p.e 256

audigy 2

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/whoa182/graw.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/who...19-16-21-67.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/whoa182/graw2.jpg

Edited by whoa182

AMD 3000+

GF 7600GT

1 GB RAM

So i installed that Fraps-thing to show the FPS and the result is a little wired ..

when i put everything on high (textures on medium..) at 1280*1024, average FPS are 25-30. And it look soo nice!!. Ok but when i put evereything on low at 800*600 the fps are exactly the same?!

.. so my hope is that its not the graphiks card that makes graw run at only 25-30 FPS but the system RAM?!

3000+ CPU should be ok, 7600GT, too. But 1 GB RAM is just the minimum to play the game?

does anyone have a 7600GT but 2GB RAM?

Edited by Jonny Mopped

AMD 3000+

GF 7600GT

1 GB RAM

So i installed that Fraps-thing to show the FPS and the result is a little wired ..

when i put everything on high (textures on medium..) at 1280*1024, average FPS are 25-30. And it look soo nice!!. Ok but when i put evereything on low at 800*600 the fps are exactly the same?!

.. so my hope is that its not the graphiks card that makes graw run at only 25-30 FPS but the system RAM?!

3000+ CPU should be ok, 7600GT, too. But 1 GB RAM is just the minimum to play the game?

does anyone have a 7600GT but 2GB RAM?

Most likely you are cpu limited, upgrade or overclock the cpu.