Demo Alert!

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tried it. With everything high, it's unplayable. Had to turn off Shadows and put Post Processing to low.

1280x960@100Hz 8xAF

Runs ok...seen better.

AMD FX-60

DFI-NF4-SLI-DR

2GB OCZ EL

2x EVGA 7800GTX 512MB (SLI)

What nvidia drivers are you using? They seem to make a huge difference on performance. Try to run it in single card mode too, sometimes SLI isn´t properly utilized and it takes a day or two until someone figures out a good SLI value. Since you have a Dual core, you might have to force the demo to use only one core.

Edited by agentkay

If it's anything like Oblivion then I'd be happy, I run it smoothly at 1024 on medium with a few bells and whistles turned on; I'm not too much of a stickler on looks as long as it plays well and doesn't look "ugly".

I pretty much have the minimum specs right now:

AMD Athlon 64 3000+

1 Gig of Ram

Leadtek 6600TD 256 (84.21)

Edited by GabRaz

Just tried it. With everything high, it's unplayable. Had to turn off Shadows and put Post Processing to low.

1280x960@100Hz 8xAF

Runs ok...seen better.

AMD FX-60

DFI-NF4-SLI-DR

2GB OCZ EL

2x EVGA 7800GTX 512MB (SLI)

That is a joke your system cost loads. 2 512 meg high end cards and still cant wack it up.

The gameplay is great, takes a while getting familiar to all the keys and this funny com cast thingy, but its most defiently a tatical shooter and not your normal shoot and run game!!, "Capt mitchell is down all units abort this mission", err, thats me dead again then!

GR1 lives again! :g_guns:

Edited by SRS_Undertaker

If everyone just waits till i finish downloading, give me 20min, THEN head over to my fav gaming DL site 3dGamers, im getting 400+KBps. But so I can keep my speeds, just wait for mine to finish ok? LOL, btw I waited only 3 min in line. I used East Coast, ALSO i registered there it helps. Not a pay member just registered. Anyone absolutly sick of places like Fileplanet, I usually wait there for 45 min IN LINE, to get a small trailer file. retarted. OMG IM AT 24%!!!

edit: can someone clearify exactly what MP SP there is, what gametypes, i cant wait 15 min.

Edited by theWalrusKing