Ghost Recon.net Forums

Whoot! :grin1:

Fragland

GRAW PC Demo tonight

Ubisoft sent out word that tonight they'll be releasing the PC demo for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter.

The demo will feature a part of mission 2 of the full game and you'll be able to play it alone of with up to three players in co-op by lan

Here's the minimum requirements:

• Minimal configurations to play the game are:
    • Pentium IV 2Ghz
    • Windows XP/2000
    • NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6/7 or ATI® Radeon® 9600-9800/X
    • 1024 MB RAM and 5 GB of hard drive space

We'll have the demo locally available at 6PM CET

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officially confirmed in german

UBI DE Forum

Die offizielle Demoversion gibt es als kleinen Vorgeschmack dazu. Ubisoft veröffentlicht die Demo heute abend. Spielbar ist eine Mission im Singleplayer-Modus oder mit 3 weiteren Partnern im Koop-Modus via LAN.

Minimale Systemkonfiguration für das Spiel:

Pentium IV 2Ghz

Windows XP/2000

NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6/7 oder ATI® Radeon® 9600-9800/X

1024 MB RAM und 5 GB Festplattenspeicher

(Installation der neuesten Treiber vorausgesetzt.)

Zur Story: Mexico City – im Jahr 2013: Während des Nordamerikanischen Sicherheitsgipfels findet ein Putscgh statt … die GHSOTS sind gefragt, um im historischen Stadtkern von Mexico City den US-Amerikanischen und den Präsidenten von Mexiko zu schützen. Die GHOSTS begreifen schnell, dass sich diese Undercover-Operation zu einem Einsatz in einem Bürgerkriegsgebiet zu wandeln scheint. Alles kann passieren … auch das Schlimmste.

Edited by SmilingDude
  • Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah 1 hour more than GMT, but to release it then is sheer craziness cause of all our Americian friends being awake. Anyone thinking would release either when the Amercians are in bed or us Europeans are in bed, not when we are both awake and ready to crash servers all over the world :rofl:

Only coop as mp .... ######.

This is absurd. Sadly Im getting the feeling we competetive mp players are getting screwed by GRIN big time. No tdm/lms, very little info on mp, and now only coop in demo.

Do they even care about "us"? I get the lockdown feeling again ... sp and coop game, nothing else.

... and not only that. coop can only be played on lan. lool

Edited by IceDust

This is absurd. Sadly Im getting the feeling we competetive mp players are getting screwed by GRIN big time. No tdm/lms, very little info on mp, and now only coop in demo.

Do they even care about "us"? I get the lockdown feeling again ... sp and coop game, nothing else.

The reason for so little MP info so far is that they are working very hard on a patch to be ready around release day that will include more MP stuff...feel free to correct me people if im wrong :)

I would say it's highly likely the Demo is going to be today. Fileplanet has changed their main Advertisment on the download page to GR:AW which normally coincides with the latest demo download they are hosting.

Glad I am a subscriber ;)

My guess is that mp isnt working at all, and thats why they only release a singleplayer and coop (on LAN!) demo ...

As I said, im getting really worried ...

You need to read some of the other threads my friend, MP is included in the Retail release just not ALL the modes EVERYONE wants. But this will be addressed SOON after release.

Yeah that really SUCKS. Why can´t they release the full game for free and with pretty flowers for our wives and girlfriends too. :rolleyes:

You need to read some of the other threads my friend, MP is included in the Retail release just not ALL the modes EVERYONE wants. But this will be addressed SOON after release.

MP was included in Lockdown too ... well you get my point.

Lol, damned if they do, damned if they don't

This is a demo, by definition it is not a full or finished representation of the game. Hell they could have just left it and made us buy the retail to find out if we liked it or not.

But no, people have to start whining about this or that may or may not be included :rofl:

MP was included in Lockdown too ... well you get my point.

Well, Lockdown wasn't this hyped and wanted. People have waited 5 years for this. And Ubi knows if they screw this up they will loose the fanbase. So stop being so negative ;) We know that GRIN is working on MP modes and issues, and will be releasing a patch soon after store date. There was no such work for Lockdown...

EDIT: A little fact is that since the gold annoucement you hardly see any GRIN devs in here during workhours...So my guess is they are working pretty hard :)

Edited by CiASpook
Colin shouldnt you be on a 48hr break like the rest of us.  :P

I am but I am really looking forward to what you guys think of the game.

I have been taged with a new name by the ones I play with, Fan something or other, hey its a good game, the team has done a good job, cant help it.

The SP element you will love, and Co-op too.

Look forward to reading your thought on it.

Talking of Team Member :)

Lol, damned if they do, damned if they don't

This is a demo, by definition it is not a full or finished representation of the game. Hell they could have just left it and made us buy the retail to find out if we liked it or not.

But no, people have to start whining about this or that may or may not be included  :rofl:

Moaning about the demo would be normal, but I expect it will happen regardless.

As long as members can try and do it in constructive manner, it will be good for the future.