Demo Alert!

Is the game running smoothly on your pc? specs?  :wacko:

Bro, I didn´t even start to download the demo yet (waiting for more servers). lol I just try to give you and everyone else a few tips how to improve performance, thats all. Once I have the demo myself, I´ll be able to help more.... hopefully.

Agentkay!!! You the man :rolleyes: I just tried the new Forceware beta drivers. They give a pretty decent boost! :thumbsup: I'm now playing 1280x1024 smooth (everything on low though). I'm now gonna mess with the settings to get it optimal

So for everyone, install the latest beta drivers from Nvidia!!

Edited by Reb

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro, I didn´t even start to download the demo yet (waiting for more servers). lol I just try to give you and everyone else a few tips how to improve performance, thats all. Once I have the demo myself, I´ll be able to help more.... hopefully.

Agentkay!!! You the man :rolleyes: I just tried the new Forceware beta drivers. They give a pretty decent boost! :thumbsup: I'm now playing 1280x1024 smooth (everything on low though). I'm now gonna mess with the settings to get it optimal

May I ask what your drivers were before?

Forceware 84.21? Released on 17march 2006? If so I didnt know that was beta.

May I ask what your drivers were before?

84.21_forceware from

http://nzone.com/page/home.html

Edited by Joseph_Q

I had: Forceware 81.98 (GRAW runs really crap on this drivers!!!)

i have now: Forceware 84.43 BETA

GRAW runs smooth at 1280x1024@75, 4x AS (antastropic or how the hell you write that ;) ) and medium/high :thumbsup:

GRAW runs smooth at 1280x1024@75, 4x AS (antastropic or how the hell you write that ;) ) and medium/high  :thumbsup:

Awesome, downloading beta now. Thanks alot! :thumbsup:

GRAW runs smooth at 1280x1024@75, 4x AS (antastropic or how the hell you write that ;) ) and medium/high  :thumbsup:

Awesome man! Glad I could help. ;) Yes the 81.98 are almost stone age. lol I think NV will release new drivers around May 5th. :whistle: So I expect another boost plus the retail build of the game should be a little further advanced as well.

GRAW runs smooth at 1280x1024@75, 4x AS (antastropic or how the hell you write that ;) ) and medium/high :thumbsup:

crap, I have XP x64...can't install that driver.

Well, I'm not gonna play until 2:45ish Eastern, I'm downloading the demo now. It says it will be done in 25 minutes, I'll start a torrent on that when I get it, and post it here.

I'm running 84.21, that should be late enough... I hope. If not I'll get the beta.