Demo Alert!

Talking of Team Member :)

Lol, damned if they do, damned if they don't

This is a demo, by definition it is not a full or finished representation of the game. Hell they could have just left it and made us buy the retail to find out if we liked it or not.

But no, people have to start whining about this or that may or may not be included  :rofl:

Moaning about the demo would be normal, but I expect it will happen regardless.

As long as members can try and do it in constructive manner, it will be good for the future.

As you know I fully expect the moaning to start in earnest about the demo AND the full release, but I was hoping it would wait until we had at least tried it, not start comparing it to LD before it's even up for download ;)

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

with pretty flowers for our wives and girlfriends too.

I like that idea, a lot of gamers will NEED to buy a least someflowers, preferably some clothes (my wifes gone shopping this midday :yes: , so the demo news will be approved for gameplay tonight, lol) and most likely some jewelery when the game is released !!!!!

Lets say 1Euro an hour x 21h/week x 52 weeks x 5 years = 5460€ :wall::wall::wall::wall: Whoh thats way too heavy......

GRIN u got to give us the game for free, lol :rofl:

-M-

As you know I fully expect the moaning to start in earnest about the demo AND the full release, but I was hoping it would wait until we had at least tried it, not start comparing it to LD before it's even up for download ;)

´

How can u try something if they dont include it.

I dont care about singleplayer, nor do I care about coop. I play games online to compete on ladders. Comprende?

A big part of the GR fanbase, or the entire Tom Clancy game franchise, only play the game(s) in multiplayer. The only reason I compared it too LD is because UBI probably lost quite a few consumers because their demo was a complete disaster (and the game too for that matter). Maybe there is flaws in the MP part of GRAW, and thats why they didnt include it. That is pure speculation from me, but I cant find any other reason ...

Good gracious are we back on this MP crap again, the gaming world does not revolve around laddering. You will eventually get your precious MP but the Demo is a test and you get the core game(as with most demos)and the core of this game is the SP that is the point

Now on a seperate note.. WHOO HOOO!! :grin1:

Let's try & keep the SP vs MP too a minimum here. We all enjoy different aspects of a game & you can't please everyone. But hey its better then nothing.

I'm a tad disapointed over no MP demo where'as they are so proud domination mode without giving us a little sneak peek. This will surelly delay setting of rules for ladders...But it's better then nothing.

Let's cut the MP crap ... this is a moment most of us been waiting for years ... let's enjoy ... I will ... hope the download will be fast so i can begin playing ... Thanks Grin for the hard working on this and thanx Ubi for releasing the demo ! Go GRIN !

Light'em up !

:g_withgrin:

P.S.: 14:14 here in Romania ... 4h 46 min till download ... :D

weeee cant wait to test my system and gameplay. Why cry about sp/mp/co-op. you KNOW your gonna dl it anyways ...you KNOW MP or not if it plays well ur gonna buy.

owell guess there would be no such thing as a forum or the internet for that matter if it didnt give ppl an outlet to complain.... :huh:

Only coop as mp .... ######.

This is absurd. Sadly Im getting the feeling we competetive mp players are getting screwed by GRIN big time. No tdm/lms, very little info on mp, and now only coop in demo.

Do they even care about "us"? I get the lockdown feeling again ... sp and coop game, nothing else.

... and not only that. coop can only be played on lan. lool

Yeah that really SUCKS. Why can´t they release the full game for free and with pretty flowers for our wives and girlfriends too. :rolleyes:

indeed - no mp demo is a joke... letting down the majority gj

This is absurd. Sadly Im getting the feeling we competetive mp players are getting screwed by GRIN big time. No tdm/lms, very little info on mp, and now only coop in demo.

Do they even care about "us"? I get the lockdown feeling again ... sp and coop game, nothing else.

Please stop these :censored: ridiculous accusations towards the developers (or anyone for that fact)! I really get sad with people who bash and trash almost every minor thing. If you can't comment on a mature and descent way, please swallow it, yell it out loud while your at your desk. I don't mind, but please don't put up such ridiculous posts!

Thanx you!

Oh, nice news on the demo... looking forward to it :g_withgrin:

Edited by Toniezz

with pretty flowers for our wives and girlfriends too.

I like that idea, a lot of gamers will NEED to buy a least someflowers, preferably some clothes (my wifes gone shopping this midday :yes: , so the demo news will be approved for gameplay tonight, lol) and most likely some jewelery when the game is released !!!!!

Lets say 1Euro an hour x 21h/week x 52 weeks x 5 years = 5460€ :wall::wall::wall::wall: Whoh thats way too heavy......

GRIN u got to give us the game for free, lol :rofl:

-M-

I hope you know that my post was 100% sarcasm, because even the most positive thread can´t last a little longer than 10 minutes until someone needs to take a negativity urination on it. It´s time to celebrate and enjoy. :D

Edited by agentkay

Please stop these :censored: ridiculous accusations towards the developers (or anyone for that fact)! I really get sad with people who bash and trash almost every minor thing. If you can't comment on a mature and descent way, please swallow it, yell it out loud while your at your desk. I don't mind, but please don't put up such ridiculous posts!

Thanx you!

Oh, nice news on the demo... looking forward to it :g_withgrin:

amen ...although this is more peoples nature then sound thought thats meant for good. Some people will complain if you serve them golden Icecream with a diamond spoon.

"its to golden" "I cant eat this". I just try to look over those "OMG LOCDOWN ....OMG JUST LIKE LOCKDOWN OMGOMG" postto the constructive ones. admins will take care of the rest I'm sure :thumbsup:

Give the developer a break. Anyway, if you really want to play co-op online, there is a way. This program called hamachi allows you to play lan online.

http://www.hamachi.cc/

Someone on the official forum already kind enough create hamachi servers for us.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc...13/m/5371029634

Each server only holds 16 people, but that means you will see at least 4 games on your lan list when the demo is out! yeah!