UBI pre-orders Shipping NOW! (US)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would really suck if you all paid these extra shipping prices and didn't actually get the game until the release date...

Yea, that would suck. But I am willing to take my chances. What would be even worse if they are suddenly on backorder, forcing me to wait longer!

Edited by jAkUp

Yea, that would suck. But I am willing to take my chances. What would be even worse if they are suddenly on backorder, forcing me to wait longer!

I Read somewhere on the UBI help page that preorders take precedence over everything else. So if you preorder it I doubt they will run out before all the preorders are fulfilled. Let's just hope they aren't just prickin with us withe status change on our orders.

Just do what I did: order two copies through Ubi's store. One for myself, and another for someone who also wants it, in this case, my father. Ubi has two-day free shipping on purchases over $58 American. Two games for 100 bucks and free shipping? That's a deal. Can't wait until the FedEx man brings me my present! :D

Below is the info from the UBI Store site reguarding my lockdown order. It basically explains what I was trying to describe earlier about GRAW shipping.... I feel like I might be beating this to death so... sorry to all if that's the case.

Shipment #UBW-17XXX on February 2, 2006

To Chilly-Willy, Somewhere, OK US

FedEx Standard Overnight

Item Qty

Shipped

68205 Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdownâ„¢ - PC 1

Shipment #UBW-17XXX-2 on February 7, 2006

To Chilly-Willy, Somewhere, OK US

FedEx Standard Overnight 724844XXXXXX

Item Qty

Shipped

68205 Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdownâ„¢ - PC 1

Edited by chilly-willy

I just pre-ordered at UBI shop in UK and they already charged my account 2minutes later. But I cant find any information on the ubishop account where it mentions the status of the order. Only thing close I could find is the "Shipped?" bar and it says no.

Just checked my credit card statement and nothing has been charged on there from UBI yet.  So I am thinking it just means that the order is being processed but won't actually be shipped until the 27th or some other date.  I wish it wasn't true but i think it is.  I think I amost ###### my pants with excitement when I saw that is was being shipped out today.  Now my heart is broken. :(  Oh well this at least means that the time is coming very soon. :)

Well, my credit has been charged and money withdrawn... But haven't received any emails yet but I've had emails arrive the same day as the package from UBI... Nervertheless, it could very well be sent out the 27th... Will just have to wait see... I'm a patient guy..... :D

Well with UBi offer I dont think they will leave any chance of having to reimburse people giving that any postal system can be a little unreliable at times. Pre orders have to be shiped early in order that UBi dont loose money. We are talking about a hell of a lot of sales here so your get it early than most. Correct me if im wrong but prety sure EB are not alowed to release it early even if they get it early.

--------------------

Exclusive Offer !

Pre-order

"Tom Clancy’s GHOST RECON Advanced Warfighter™" and receive your game the day of the official release, or we fully reimburse you !

Edited by daztrek

:blink:

Personally I pre-ordered it at EB-games. If you order something abroad here in Norway on the web & the item is over 30$ US dollars customs will own you and add 25$ or so...

I'll be damned if I'm going to take that chance with GRAW, now all I have to do is sweet talk the EB games guy to give me the game early!

The first 500 customers who preorder the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter™ game, in PC DVD-ROM format, between 01/03/2006 and 31/03/2006, will receive their game at the latest on the day of the official public release of the game or else they will be reimbursed the full price of their game.

This is from the 'Special Offer' "Read Me tab" on UK site. :wall:

Ok, Flame!

The first 500 customers who preorder the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter™ game, in PC DVD-ROM format, between 01/03/2006 and 31/03/2006, will receive their game at the latest on the day of the official public release of the game or else they will be reimbursed the full price of their game.

This is from the 'Special Offer' "Read Me tab" on UK site. :wall:

Ok, Flame!

Yes I had read that after I posted this and preordered. I think it is well out of order leaving a offer displayed when it no longer applys to any current orders. It should at least be shown on the offer itself the dates it applys to.

They have taken the money from my bank instantly so hope they are going to be nice and send me it out all in good time.

How ever it does say on my order the offer is included! QUOTE:

Tom Clancy’s GHOST RECON Advanced Warfighter™

Special Offer Included [PC DVD-ROM]

Edited by daztrek

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

happy hump day! this made my week(end)... hehe :P

SHIPMENTS

Shipment #UBW-178320 on April 25, 2006

To TANGO VICTOR ***********************

FedEx 2 Day

Item Qty

Shipped

68280 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighterâ„¢ - PC 1

So much for getting that landscaping project done this weekend!

Oh Noes... how will I watch playoff hockey AND play GRAW at the same time now?

Edited by tangovictor

Is anyone getting a tracking number with their shipping info from Ubisoft?....curious...... :hmm:

Shipment #UBW-184--- on April 25, 2006

To Freshmixture, Hudson Falls, NY US

FedEx Standard Overnight

Item Qty: 1

Shipped

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighterâ„¢ - PC

Fresh

Edited by Freshmixture

I see most of u gys payed 49,99$ for this game...

I ordered 18th og August 05, when the game was sceduled to be released in November. I payed 26,99 for the whole thing. Including "fast" delivery. Im from Norway by the way.

I sent an email to UBI to confirm my order, and they said it was valid, though it says "release november 2005" on my order.

Status of my order is not sent ringht now, i checked. My VISA was charged the day after I ordered.

This is the answer i got from UBI http://shop.ubi.com

Question 2

I want to know the shipping details for the order

I heard that this game is already shipping to some customers, is that true? Is it possible to get it before the 5 of May because I made a preorder?

Réponse à la question 2

Dear Customer,

That’s false because you can't receive the game before the release date, it's illegal.

Thanks.

Edited by ^BR^LARSA

This is the answer i got from UBI http://shop.ubi.com

Question 2

I want to know the shipping details for the order

I heard that this game is already shipping to some customers, is that true? Is it possible to get it before the 5 of May because I made a preorder?

Réponse à la question 2

Dear Customer,

That’s false because you can't receive the game before the release date, it's illegal.

Thanks.

Damnit! If that was the case I never would've cancelled the order at Amazon (where it was also alot cheaper!) :wall:

Not cool ubi :nono: