Spec mode?

Anyone that played at the lan party of GR:AW was there spec mode when you die with no respawn?

If not will GRIN include it in patch with TMD and LMS I really hope.Nothing is worse in a game is dieng and staring at a score board for 5-10 mins till rounds is over.Not even that I like watching team play after I die to see how they play and go about winning round.When matching adim just turns it off.

Never thought about this, we only played with respawns... So no idea :(

When you die in DOM mode (with respawns) you go back to the "Lobby" (sortof) where you can pick another gun, mod it and spawn in again. You have to wait atleast 5 secs to spawn in again if i remember right.

Edited by Ben

The only problem I see with a spectator mode after you die is giving out intel to your alive teamates on coms.

Remember..... Dead people can't talk, nor should they be able to see.

Granted I would like to see how my mates do after I die, but that can always lead to ghosting/cheating.

I'm hoping there will be a server setting that can be adjusted for no spectator as well as spectator modes like there is in RvS.

The more options the better, IMO.

Edited by Vir2L

The only problem I see with a spectator mode after you die is giving out intel to your alive teamates on coms.

Remember..... Dead people can't talk, nor should they be able to see.

Granted I would like to see how my mates do after I die, but that can always lead to ghosting/cheating.

I'm hoping there will be a server setting that can be adjusted for no spectator as well as spectator modes like there is in RvS.

The more options the better, IMO.

Agreed...should be an option and it should be so that you only see through your own team...and no third person, so it should be fine with these settings.