Demo/ Feed back and update.

GRAW demo is awesome, its just amazing, stunning, a masterpiece, a work of art. The graphics and sound are top notch, the lighting is the best i have seen in any game to date, very realistic, total immersion. There was one point in the game where i was entering an arch way and for a split second or two i could not see, i had to let my eyes adjust from bright sunlight to dark, that's just simply amazing to feel and see in a game. The music and gun sounds are brilliant, first class. GRiN you have set new standards, you've raised the bar for future realistic first person shooters. Looking forward to the full game :grin1:

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GRAW demo is awesome, ...........Looking forward to the full game :grin1:

Colin and Warcloud are right... You have to remember this is only the begining,

and as i mentioned in an earlier post...... the whole gameplay experiance shifted

when i moved from my 9800Xt to a 7900GTC.... with everything on and 1920x1200

the game looks stunning and the mouse movement feels smooth.....

I too had mouse movement that did not corollate to what i felt was right but that

has gone with the higher setting.... strange but true !!

:g_withgrin:

keep the faith

Edited by viiiper

I'm very impressed with the demo. It runs smooth as glass on my system, at 1280x1024, with all settings as high as they'll go. When I say smooth as glass, I mean smooth as glass. No mouse lag, no jerkiness, no stuttering. Just as smooth as can be. My system is:

XP2700+

1gb ram

X1600Pro 512mb

I think enough has been said about the AI and watnot, so I won't delve into my opinions on specific portions of the demo. Suffice to say that, overall, GR3 appears to be the game I'd hoped it would be.

I'm very impressed with the demo.  It runs smooth as glass on my system, at 1280x1024, with all settings as high as they'll go.  When I say smooth as glass, I mean smooth as glass.  No mouse lag, no jerkiness, no stuttering.  Just as smooth as can be.  My system is:

XP2700+

1gb ram

X1600Pro 512mb

I think enough has been said about the AI and watnot, so I won't delve into my opinions on specific portions of the demo.  Suffice to say that, overall, GR3 appears to be the game I'd hoped it would be.

Yea I noticed how cpu power has hardly no effect of the game. I clocked my cpu from 2.8gig to 1.7gig and theres non difference at all. I see that you have a 512mb version of your X1600 pro and that card is not a bad price.

Neither impressed nor let down with the demo so No real feedback other than:

> the bug of dropping from the chopper too early that lands you inside a building should really be fixxed.

> textures could still do with tweaking

> vegetation, I was surprised at the low polycount used. Ive seen better trees in some of the GR1 mods.

> GPU is doing most of the work, so this is forcing hardware sales for improvements.

> GUI system is over-complicated unnecessarily. Recommend staying with a more GR1 style interface. I did notice that in the XML file you can amend the GUI look only.

> COOP LAN...wish a Net MP was available so we could see how server side is supported & get an idea for Server specs / bWidth usage etc.

Will I buy the game....probably..there is always E-bay if I don't like what I see in the full release.

Sys Specs:

P4 3.4 HT

2GB 3200 DDR

Ati X600Pro 256 < yes I know its old.

Questions:

Has anyone with an Aegia tested the demo?

What are the FPS with the Aegia & without?

Why do I need to install the Ageia drivers If I dont have card?

Edited by TRT_Nemesis

Maybe I had the wrong impression about one thing but I thought that it was possible to be behind a car/wall and lift your gun above your head and shoot for cover fire? Last nigth in the demo, I go caught in a big firefight and I got pinned behind a car. Because the guy shooting me was on a mounted gun, he had an endless supply of ammo. I couldn't lift my head to get a good shot and my team was pinned down also.

Maybe I had the wrong impression about one thing but I thought that it was possible to be behind a car/wall and lift your gun above your head and shoot for cover fire? Last nigth in the demo, I go caught in a big firefight and I got pinned behind a car. Because the guy shooting me was on a mounted gun, he had an endless supply of ammo. I couldn't lift my head to get a good shot and my team was pinned down also.

Press V again and then Mitchell gets up on his toes (he'd stands higher than he usually does).

Edited by GabRaz

I wish I could even play. =(

ATI radeon 9800 Pro

1 gig of DDR ram

3.4 AMD processor

I have it on the lowest res and the lowest graphical settings...stilll get choppy framerates in large areas..and I have a hard time making out where the bad guys are because the graphics are so smudgy and just plain aweful at that low of graphical quality. :/

I like the game enough to buy it. I have a few issues.

1. The ads in the game seem really out of place. Sometimes I feel like I'm in some sort of tournament with all the Nokia and Axe banners. They are all in English too, in Mexico. I fear that this is the future of gaming.

2. My sniper won't lay down.

3. Check points are a bit annoying, but I can look past it.

4. Bullets seem less than lethal. A couple times I have shot people in the face, they fall down and get back up. On the other hand two shots to the feet is a kill.

5. Snipers on rooftops can be hard to get at.

6. AI is sometimes really quick to spot you.

7. Silenced weapons seem to have the same effect on gameplay as unsilenced weapons.

First impressions:

Looks fantastic, and I have enjoyed what I have played. I like the improved cross comm squad controls for instance.

* NPC ghosts are a hazard to themselves and the mission; often will take 'shortcuts' and often stand out in open - also getting the sniper to attack targets at range has been 'problematic'

* No ability to set mode of NPC Ghosts ie "Recon" vs "Assault" in GR1. NCP Ghosts will almost always engage tangos on sight; making stealthy recon impossible unless you leave NPCs behind.

* 4 player Coop - MORE SLOTS please

* Product Placement is unsubtle

I have bought the game on pre-order, I love what I have seen enough that I want to see GRIN get some positive comments.

The game has had to be released; the hard-core PC fans have been neglected for so long that as soon as the game was as playable as it is now it had to be released. If only to get some much needed positive comments circulating in the PC-GhostRecon arena.

At the same time the job is not finished, I look forward to seeing many of the issues that I and other players have raised here addressed in future patches and expansions.

My heart goes out to the guys at GRIN; its a superbe looking product and I can see much work has gone into what I have seen.

However the GR.NET crowd will always be your harshest critics; and pleasing us will be almost as impossible a task as trying to impress your parents; we will always look for and see ways you could have done better. At the same time the parents here will know that sometimes you have to give sincere praise for a valiant first effort along with the contructive criticism on how to improve.

This is a valiant first effort and worthy of much praise... and I await the improvements with baithed breath.

I've played the demo for a while at the hard setting and I need to voice my opinion for a game that has a lot of potential, but is just a mixed bag right now (just like most great games starting out). My frame-rate was a solid 40+ all around, even in firefights, and I need to applaud GRIN for this. The graphics are very good (and I can imagine them being far better in HIGH settings), but it's the map design that just doesn't sell it to me. There aren't many alleyways, you can't enter buildings, you can't get onto roof-tops.. It just doesn't seem like a full 3d battlefield but rather a two dimensional one. The enemy should be in windows here and there, and be in more buildings and rooftops (I only saw at most 4 rooftop snipers throughout the demo) than on the ground.. not standing around in inferior position. The enemy should also fully respond to heard gunfire. In an early point of the demo, my AR gunner and sniper were engaging units from the front as my grenadier and I were flanking them from the left. What I saw were unresponsive enemy troops doing nothing but standing there as their team members were being shot at and killed a few meters away. They were behind a building, safe from my teammate’s gunfire. It seems like they don’t enter the fight unless if they physically see someone to shoot at. The enemy needs to act more like a team rather than individuals with guns placed next to cover.

Another problem I have is the lack of a recon mode for your troops or a stance change. I know this has been mentioned numerous times before, but I just need to put a huge emphasis upon this. This would make game-play a lot more enjoyable and give the player a lot more options. On the same topic, the AI is very reasonable when it comes to spotting the player and his/her teammates. However, making the enemy spot you and friendly AI a tad bit more difficult would be nice. Also, having the AI kneeling instead of standing as they’re in their positions would seem more realistic. Also, make them harder to spot for both you and your teammates (windows and vegetation).

On to shooting.. I wish that the AI would be a little better at shooting when they get a good aim, but shoot significantly worse when gunfire and pressure is being pushed at them. The same should be true for friendly AI and the player. The sniper scope should bog and a rifle that troops would realistically use in MOUT conditions should be an option. The sniper would have a heightened role if he could gain access to rooftops and windows (please please please add access to rooftops and windows!! Please! Multiplayer and singleplayer would have more dimension!) Also, the Ghosts should take far less bullets than they do now. Please let them take plenty at easy, less at normal, and a realistic amount at hard. Six shots to the body armor is ok, but two or three plus shots to the face or head?

I actually like the save feature, but a limited 2 or 1 quick-saves per level would be nice.

Enemy is usually pretty predictable. Have the enemy work in the fireteam, squad, and platoon levels more so.. When a squad is under fire, another squad within that platoon attempts to help out and flanks the ghosts firing at them. Also, please don't clutter the platoon or squad into one, single position. Have them organized in sperate positions, protecting each other. This would definitely make the game more exciting and believable.

I’m getting lazy so I’ll just make it a list from now on.

Make friendly AI run out into the crossfire less.

Please somehow allow a Medium-High setting for graphics. Like what many people said, it runs silky smooth and higher graphics is definitely wanted.

Manning enemy guns would be cool

Pointing out enemies for your team is a must.. and then have your teammates pay attention to the possible targets instead of staring off at wherever they stare off to. Also let them hold fire and try to be sneaky when you want them to.

I don’t see many grenades going off.. would be awesome if AI would use it for and against you (not so much against you though or else that wouldn’t be fun for a 4 man team.)

Hidden and dangerous enemy snipers in buildings would be nice.. And make them hard to spot. Machinegun placements in windows and buildings would also be very cool

Deaths are really good, though they stiff up too quick at times.

Individual AI is probably the best I’ve seen. They usually survive pretty well.

ACOG 4x would be good

If possible, let the player gradually increase his speed as his aim becomes gradually worse and then finally put his gun down. I think this would make many people happy.

Also, If possible, let the player have another follow command that lets them stay close behind.

I think the recoil is a bit high with a few weapons, but I’ve never shot them so I can’t have a say on anything.

Please have entrance and exit wounds.. It would add to the immersion

Smarter enemy and more tactics for the enemy is something I must put emphasis on.. Same with having a 3d battlefield. If tunnels and sewers are possible, also let those be on the battlefield.

That’s all the opinions I have. Other than all that, It was an enjoyable demo and I look forward to playing the actual game.. I have to thank you guys GRIN for finally making Ghost Recon come out as faithful as you guys can try to make it. Without you guys, UBI probably would have tried to make a ######ty port. Thanks for your efforts

Edited by dave8

My friend and I greatly enjoyed the demo, we had a few gripes, but nothing that took away from the enjoyment. I must say that the kit selection is a dream come true. Can't wait till tomorrow.

:g_withgrin:

And I'm sure you GRIN employees know this, but remember: You can't please 'em all.

Not sure if it's been mentioned before, but I'm having a graphical glitch in the Demo. This is how it looks:

grawdemo0dz.jpg

It's the same with all the trees and grass. Those parts should be transparent but they aren't. The alpha in the texture isn't coming through for some reason. This is GR3 only, my other games are fine.

PIV 3GHz

1,25GB RAM

Sapphire Radeon 9600XT with Catalyst 6.4

AMD Athlon64 S939 3700+ (400) (90nm)

DDR Corsair 2GB (2*1GB) 400fsb TWINX VALUE C3

Asus A8N-SLI NF4 S939 PCIE Motherboard

Western Digital 250GB KS 7200RPM SATA 300 16MB Hard Drive

On Board Audio

XFX Geforce 7900GT PCI-E 256MB (standard)

No real issue here, other then not being able to select high. The game runs fine and I hardly notice jaggies at all. Mind you I use to play GR1 at 800 X 600, even thought I had a Geforce 3 card at the time.

One thing I would like to see improved upon, althought not extreme, is when the person in the UD speaks, I would have like to see the mouth move only when the sound came out. (Maybe it's because in the HUD the sound travels a little quicker then the video??)

The only other thing I am hoping for is more enimies on screen. HX5 was a hit for a reason.

Anyway, I enjoy it and I am look forward to the Final Release ... A demo is a demo.. it's not the final release. I am sure GRIN will do what it can to help appease the majority.

Thanks GRIN

Irish Stout

As a long time gamer of the Tom Clancy series I wanted to comment on a couple things regarding the GRAW demo I'd like to see improved upon which I've not read much comment on. Hopefully I will have some time later this week to offer some additional observations and comments regarding the demo.

In any event, this first one is regarding the "Peek Left/Right" movements. The current implementation in GRAW feels ackward to me at best and is an unwanted depature for me from how it worked in Ghost Recon. In Ghost Recon you were required to hold down the bind to stay in the peek position. (I wish they would just call it lean instead of peek.) Letting off the bind put you back to center. I wish it worked this way in GRAW. Unfortunately it does not. In GRAW you are forced to stay peeked until hitting the bind again, or moving with the run bind held down. What I'd like to see is the same setup as we have for zoooming.

With the "Zoom toggle" option off you are forced to hold down the bind to stay zoomed. Letting off the bind takes you out of the zoom. With the "Zoom toggle" option on you still retain this functionality, but can also toggle the zoom on and off by quickly tapping the bind. Following this logic I'd have peeking work the same way adding a "Peek toggle" option. With the "Peek toggle" option off you would be forced to keep the bind held down to stay peeked. Letting off the bind would take you back to center. Turning the "Peek toggle" option on would retain this default functionality while also adding the ability to toggle your peek by quickly tapping the peek bind. It makes perfect since to me. Perhaps it will make perfect sense to the game devs and we'll see this change in a future patch. I'd also like to see a change with the peek in conjuction with the zoom. When zoomed in and peeking to the left or right, I'd like to be able to nudge myself in the opposite direction that I'm peeked without my view going back to center. That's really starting to get on my nerves. After all, you can nudge yourself in the same direction of your peek without going back to center.

The other thing I wanted to comment on is regarding player damage. This one just blows my mind. With GRAW we have a complete depature from what made the Tom Clancy series of games unique, player damage in conjunction with hampered mobility, slower reticle close times, and the ability to incapacitate a player versus having to kill them to take them out of play. When shooting a friendly (for testing purposes only :-P ) point blank in the face several times (on single shot or full auto) they should be dead or at least incapacitated. They should not get back up two more times asking for more. I spent 15 minutes shooting one of my teammates in the foot over and over again. He just kept getting back up as if nothing happened. Sure, you see the health indicator status had changed. One substantial hit to the body and he's dead at that point, but come on. This is ridiculous. To make matters worse, full mobility is retained while injured. Reticle close time is also unaffected. How uber it that!

Edited by Low Profile

As a long time gamer of the Tom Clancy series I wanted to comment on a couple things regarding the GRAW demo I'd like to see improved upon which I've not read much comment on.

Yo LP! Good to see you around man.

Wow, one good feature of this GRAW demo is that it's pulling all these old schoolers out of the woodwork :thumbsup:

It's impossible to go prone and shoot anything... Shurr shur realism blah blah... I just can't wait to see people in MP go prone on each other and each shooting over each others heads becuase thier aim is 5 feet into the air.

I could not agree with you more on this. For an extreme example of how bad this is check out the below screenshot.

http://home.comcast.net/~darrfugitt/GRAW/g...tricted_aim.jpg

From that distance prone my aim is as low as it will go forcing me to go get up from the prone position to return fire. This just doesn't work at all. I have a hard time understanding how something like this was not determined to be a problem. It will be interesting tomorrow to see if this demo is a true representation of the game or not. I sure hope it's not.

Wow, one good feature of this GRAW demo is that it's pulling all these old schoolers out of the woodwork :thumbsup:

Hey bud. Great to see you too. Been a long time. I've been quietly waiting in the wings here for the next GR title to hit the streets. If this demo is any indication I may be waiting in the wings for some time to come unfortunately. I'm keeping an open mind at this point however. It will be interesting to see how things play out with this game.

Edited by Low Profile

Two bugs I noticed today ... not sure if these have been reported yet.

If you have an AI Ghost selected with the wireframe CrossCom visible when he dies, attempting to view his full-screen CrossCom overlays some of the effects (black & white and surrounding lines) that remained in my own view even though his CrossCom wasn't viewable.

Health status of AI Ghosts isn't being saved at checkpoints. Reloading a checkpoint gives full health to my entire team.

Lots of other issues (design decisions, not bugs) are bothering me but I'll wait until the full version to pull the trigger on those. Overall, though, I'd have to agree with everyone else ... 7-7.5 so far with a lot of obvious potential that should be exciting to see unravel.

OH YEAH ... THE SOUND ROCKS!

Lots of other issues (design decisions, not bugs) are bothering me but I'll wait until the full version to pull the trigger on those.  Overall, though, I'd have to agree with everyone else ... 7-7.5 so far with a lot of obvious potential that should be exciting to see unravel.

I agree that there is a lot of potential here. The more I play the demo the more I see the potential. It will remain bitter sweet for me until we see some improvements in several key areas over the demo though. My biggest disappointment so far is with the controls quite frankly. I find myself fighting with them quite a bit which takes away from me getting into the game. While I'm not pleased overall with how low I have to keep my settings in game to have smooth gameplay (not to mention the lack of AA), having better control of my player in game is most important to me. I understand exactly what the game devs were going for behind the player controls (at least I think I do), but there are some key problems with them in my opinion which severely detract from the playing experience.

One of the big things on my list in addition to the peeking and limited vertical aim is the act of going from a standing run to a crouching run. There needs to be an option to do this without having to slide into second base. One shouldn't have to slide into second base everytime they want to go from a standing run to a crouching run. The only way to do this now without backsliding is to stop running, wait for the gun to show on screen before it lets you crouch, then crouch and begin running again. Takes way too long to wait for the animation which is also why changing mags is an unreasonably long endeavor. As with my peek left/right suggestion, the same sort of thing could be done here with the "Drop stance/Backslide" movement. Tapping the "Drop stance/Backslide" bind could just drop your stance while running without backsliding. Holding down the bind could take you into the backslide instead. This would give us both options with one bind and greatly improve ones mobility in game. The backslide is good for certain situations, but I'd choose not to use it the majority of the time.

Two new movements I don't see in the demo I'd like added to the game are "Always Run" and "Shuffle". These have always been part of the previous Tom Clancy titles and are sorely missed here. Well I miss them anyway. I'm used to having my run bind held down all the time to walk versus run, then letting off the bind to run. With an "Always Run" option this would be possible for me. Since I have to now train myself not to keep the run bind held down to walk I'm constantly losing my lean or zoom as these things won't stay while moving with the run bind held down. Pretty frustrating. I miss the "Shuffle" movement even more. I used this movement constantly in Ghost Recon and the earlier titles. The "Shuffle" movement gives you that extra level of control and is especially useful in urban type settings and close quarters situations. I especially liked to use "Shuffle" when clearing around corners. There's nothing better than using "Shuffle" to smoothly work ones way around a corner while peeking or zooming. Speaking of peeking again, I'd love it if I didn't lose my peek when strafing steadily in the same direction of my peek or strafing back the other way. It's not like you can peek while doing a run strafe anyway. A walking strafe is so slow and the weapon view is always visible during this time. As such, I don't see why they can't allow us to hold our peek while strafing in either direction for whatever period of time.

Last note I have for this post is regarding movement while prone. When prone you can move your body around in circles like a spinning top. In Ghost Recon it took time to turn yourself around while prone. Not sure why this movement in GRAW was overlooked. I can't imagine the game devs intended for it to be the way it is now. It's a bit silly to be able to spin around so quickly. Imagine approaching someone from behind that's prone. You should have the clear advantage here. If you don't immediately take them out you may by dead however, as it only takes a quick second for said prone individual to whip around and fire off a few rounds. Doh!

Edited by Low Profile

I agree with Profile, the lean needs to be the same as it was in GR1, I do NOT like the lean toggle.

I also want to see GRIN get rid of "every bullet is a tracer". Tracers are every 3 rounds, not every round, I feel like I have a laser gun.

Shooting my rifle, the sounds are distant instead of loud, it sounds like my rifle is 10 feet in front of me.

Playing COOP multiplayer, your name doesn't show up when you put your ret over your teamate, it shows a orange/blue diamond and highlights their name on the player menu thing (which I also don't like) How come the player menu only shows a partial name and not the complete name? My name was HighGro and my frends name was Sgt Mur - 7 Character limit?? Come on..

The chat screen at the top of the screen in COOP/Multiplayer needs to go. It is in the way and I don't like it. Please implement in game chat like GR1, where all you see is the text of whoever is talking, and if you push the chat key, you can type. But the current chat menu just clutters up the screen.

I think it's safe to say, we just want the game to be based completely on GR1, improve the engine and graphics and add weapons and maps and abilities, but don't change the game or altar gameplay. Don't change the things that made GR1 so good it has lasted for 5 years.

Edited by HighGround

Two bugs I noticed today ... not sure if these have been reported yet.

If you have an AI Ghost selected with the wireframe CrossCom visible when he dies, attempting to view his full-screen CrossCom overlays some of the effects (black & white and surrounding lines) that remained in my own view even though his CrossCom wasn't viewable.

I noticed this bug also a few times. I couldn't reproduce it but it happens now and then

One of the huge negative sides in the GRAW demo I think is the environments they seem very empty and the map very linear.

I would personally like to see some more rooms and rooftops that you could enter.

Maybe also add some civilians plus animals like dogs and birds.

And you can’t take good enough advantage of walls either, because you can’t get close enough to them, that I would really like to see get fixed.

The enemy AI takes good cover and that is of cause good, but damn they couldn’t hit an elephant if it was only 3 meters away from them, even on hard.

I really hate the health bar, and how you are able to take THREE hits. (Why remove the system from GR when that worked so very well).

I would also like to see some weather effects, because it really had a huge tactical effect in GR.

The mouse seems very sensitive and laggy don’t know why, I have tried everything.

Hey bud. Great to see you too. Been a long time. I've been quietly waiting in the wings here for the next GR title to hit the streets. If this demo is any indication I may be waiting in the wings for some time to come unfortunately. I'm keeping an open mind at this point however. It will be interesting to see how things play out with this game.

Holy Heck! No kidding about that Long Time No See, LP.

I was wondering if you were looking at GRAW at all. I was sort of expecting you to wait on that 8th 400-DVD carousel changer, and a new remote. :D

I've played the demo for a while at the hard setting and I need to voice my opinion for a game that has a lot of potential, but is just a mixed bag right now (just like most great games starting out). My frame-rate was a solid 40+ all around, even in firefights, and I need to applaud GRIN for this. The graphics are very good (and I can imagine them being far better in HIGH settings), but it's the map design that just doesn't sell it to me. There aren't many alleyways, you can't enter buildings, you can't get onto roof-tops.. It just doesn't seem like a full 3d battlefield but rather a two dimensional one. The enemy should be in windows here and there, and be in more buildings and rooftops (I only saw at most 4 rooftop snipers throughout the demo) than on the ground.. not standing around in inferior position. The enemy should also fully respond to heard gunfire. In an early point of the demo, my AR gunner and sniper were engaging units from the front as my grenadier and I were flanking them from the left. What I saw were unresponsive enemy troops doing nothing but standing there as their team members were being shot at and killed a few meters away. They were behind a building, safe from my teammate’s gunfire. It seems like they don’t enter the fight unless if they physically see someone to shoot at. The enemy needs to act more like a team rather than individuals with guns placed next to cover.

Another problem I have is the lack of a recon mode for your troops or a stance change. I know this has been mentioned numerous times before, but I just need to put a huge emphasis upon this. This would make game-play a lot more enjoyable and give the player a lot more options. On the same topic, the AI is very reasonable when it comes to spotting the player and his/her teammates. However, making the enemy spot you and friendly AI a tad bit more difficult would be nice. Also, having the AI kneeling instead of standing as they’re in their positions would seem more realistic. Also, make them harder to spot for both you and your teammates (windows and vegetation). 

On to shooting.. I wish that the AI would be a little better at shooting when they get a good aim, but shoot significantly worse when gunfire and pressure is being pushed at them. The same should be true for friendly AI and the player. The sniper scope should bog and a rifle that troops would realistically use in MOUT conditions should be an option. The sniper would have a heightened role if he could gain access to rooftops and windows (please please please add access to rooftops and windows!! Please! Multiplayer and singleplayer would have more dimension!) Also, the Ghosts should take far less bullets than they do now. Please let them take plenty at easy, less at normal, and a realistic amount at hard. Six shots to the body armor is ok, but two or three plus shots to the face or head?

I actually like the save feature, but a limited 2 or 1 quick-saves per level would be nice.

Enemy is usually pretty predictable. Have the enemy work in the fireteam, squad, and platoon levels more so.. When a squad is under fire, another squad within that platoon attempts to help out and flanks the ghosts firing at them. Also, please don't clutter the platoon or squad into one, single position. Have them organized in sperate positions, protecting each other. This would definitely make the game more exciting and believable.

I’m getting lazy so I’ll just make it a list from now on.

Make friendly AI run out into the crossfire less.

Please somehow allow a Medium-High setting for graphics. Like what many people said, it runs silky smooth and higher graphics is definitely wanted.

Manning enemy guns would be cool

Pointing out enemies for your team is a must.. and then have your teammates pay attention to the possible targets instead of staring off at wherever they stare off to. Also let them hold fire and try to be sneaky when you want them to.

I don’t see many grenades going off.. would be awesome if AI would use it for and against you (not so much against you though or else that wouldn’t be fun for a 4 man team.)

Hidden and dangerous enemy snipers in buildings would be nice.. And make them hard to spot. Machinegun placements in windows and buildings would also be very cool

Deaths are really good, though they stiff up too quick at times.

Individual AI is probably the best I’ve seen. They usually survive pretty well.

ACOG 4x would be good

If possible, let the player gradually increase his speed as his aim becomes gradually worse and then finally put his gun down. I think this would make many people happy.

Also, If possible, let the player have another follow command that lets them stay close behind.

I think the recoil is a bit high with a few weapons, but I’ve never shot them so I can’t have a say on anything.

Please have entrance and exit wounds.. It would add to the immersion

Smarter enemy and more tactics for the enemy is something I must put emphasis on.. Same with having a 3d battlefield. If tunnels and sewers are possible, also let those be on the battlefield.

That’s all the opinions I have. Other than all that, It was an enjoyable demo and I look forward to playing the actual game.. I have to thank you guys GRIN for finally making Ghost Recon come out as faithful as you guys can try to make it. Without you guys, UBI probably would have tried to make a ######ty port. Thanks for your efforts

Best post on GRAW I have read; bingo on every count.