Demo for This Week

Predict when demo will be available.  

239 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have one quick question and thought I would ask it here instead of starting a whole new thread. Will there be bonuses to different classes like in the XBox version or is everyone equal no matter what class you choose? I tried the search function for this but found nothing.

PS. Sorry for the intrusion

:D

I just have one quick question and thought I would ask it here instead of starting a whole new thread. Will there be bonuses to different classes like in the XBox version or is everyone equal no matter what class you choose? I tried the search function for this but found nothing.

There are no "classes" to build bonuses off of in the PC version. Grab a gun and have at it :D

You can't pick up weapons from the ground so class bonuses make no sense in PC version.

PS. he he to slow ;)

Edited by Joseph_Q

There are no "classes" to build bonuses off of in the PC version. Grab a gun and have at it :D

Then What’s the point of classes? :wacko:

Then What’s the point of classes? :wacko:

And who said that there are classes in PC version :P

Then What’s the point of classes?  :wacko:

I think you missed my point. there are no classes :D

(edit: darn bbcode, grumble grumble)

Oh ok sorry. There must be classes cause when this games comes out I’m taking all of you to school! :g_guns::g_guns::g_guns:

He he he Nice one Mate :rofl::thumbsup:

Colin, you do understand that they like doing this. They might even like it better than the demo itself. Demo/patch fever is part of gaming. It's really important. This will always happen, there's no good in trying to prevent it. It's a circle of life thing... :rofl:

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php...2&f=109&t=33207

read the post from SoK Batista:

SoK-BaTisTa

Posted Mon April 24 2006 18:35 

quote:

Originally posted by SoulFire382:

Allegedly.

So says a gamer on the GameSpot GRAW PC forum, who says he visited Ubi Sweden and spoke to the developers, who say the demo is due out in 10 days. The good... WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO, Ghost Recon returns to PC! The bad? Well, there is no bad. I'll be on a criuse to Miami then the carribian while it's released, which is honestly kind of saddening.

Wow, that's pretty pathetic on my part, huh?

Anyways... Discuss.

Posted on Splinter Cell forums on April 17th. It's just some news i found and thought id share if its legit or not i dunno. Anyway that would put it out on the 27th if its true and would go along with the Hong Kong guys post.

i have no clue of it has any value but thought i'd bring it up

once again it may be old news :)

Anyone know where I can get some PUCKO

Got the Footlong hotdogs, plenty of mashed potatoes, some tortillas (yes I know but it is all I could find), and will even have some creamy shrimp stuff-but alas I only can Yahoo (American chocolate drink).

So my demo party is all set-with some fine sweedish dining, I would eat some good Reindeer blood sausages-but Santa is late.

Peace out

NOX