Demo for This Week

Predict when demo will be available.  

239 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im ready i got a minifridge and microwave right next to my computer now...

and a toilet installed in my computer chair....

+ 2 week supply of speed / soda / hotpockets

Ahh the good ol days. I remember when I hosted GR servers like that. ;)

When I have my setup ready with my new lcd I'm gonna get a monitor arm. Then I'm going to have that sucka float right over my bed so I can play relaxing totally on the bed.

Teh ultimat in dee lazee!! :rofl::ph34r:

VERY BAD IDEA!

Brings back the memories of old GR days when the Server host is AFK and no countdown timer. People would sit in there for a couple dozen minutes just hoping he comes back.

So that means it could be tuesday, wednesday or thursday... But knowning the french they ment friday.

Knowing the French they'll be on bleeding National Strike again this week , probably because the price of Cheese has gone up and we won't get it till next week. :D

already Tuesday 25th, 4:50PM here in AUS... i want this demo.. if it hsnt been confirmed yet.. i reckon we aint gonna see it.. unless they confirm one day, and bring it out the next... but that doest seem right..

you'd think if the demo was coming out this week, it would have been confirmed at least a week ago..

yeap ... Tuesday here too in Romania ... 10:46 AM ... Still no news ... that's sad... Too bad GRIN can't release any info about the release date for the demo, they were very friendly throught this period ... unlike the Ubi guys who are not saying anything ... these french people hmm ... Oh well , let's do what we did until now ... Wait ...

P.S.: a word of encouragement from Bo would be nice, haven't seen him on the forum for a few days now ...

:g_withgrin:

I hope its on the 29th because thats my b-day.  :grin1:

My Birthdays 29th too but im greedy i want it b4 then :P

What are you doing on your b-day?

Well i was planning on playing GRAW demo for a bit then going spending some money i get for my birthday on pc parts as i reckon im gonna need them. However i think my mum and mrs have different plans :wacko: Probs end up playing the demo late at night with a few drinks inside me hehe.

What you up to for yours, have a good one by the way :)

UBI sucks..

GRIN has been awesome through the whole process, now the one time UBI can show some love (since GRIN doesnt control this part) they completely leave us in the dark...

i think it will be out thursday..dont demos usually come out tuesday and thursday? definitly isnt coming out tuesday

UBI sucks..

GRIN has been awesome through the whole process, now the one time UBI can show some love (since GRIN doesnt control this part) they completely leave us in the dark...

i think it will be out thursday..dont demos usually come out tuesday and thursday? definitly isnt coming out tuesday

I believe the UBI don't really care if the public like them or not, I mean how many times

have you heard gamers say, "never again", and then a company like GRIN come out with game like GRAW and all is forgiven till next time.

UBI owe GRIN big time.