Demo for This Week

Predict when demo will be available.  

239 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Takes screenshots* Woohoo! A demo thread that has not been locked!

Oh boy are you in trouble when zjj sees this :rofl:

I was tempted to lock it out of spite after I saw that. :devil:

Nice Responce D. I thought it was a bit cheekty too.

Stick it in the book for later :)

Cant wait, one main thing for me is my rig and testing the little puppy to see how it runs. I will delay purchasing if its a bit too poor, just to hold out to upgrade pc. I realy hope I can play it ok with enough eye candy not to annoy me as I realy want to have a decent blast.

The ultimate bench test ... maybe some performace feedback thread should be created once we play. I understand about min-specs and all that but it would be nice to see how bad it can run on what kit if your rig is mid-way between minimum specs.

Will be just nice to have something new of GR for PC after soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, long. :thumbsup:

Cant wait, one main thing for me is my rig and testing the little puppy to see how it runs. I will delay purchasing if its a bit too poor, just to hold out to upgrade pc. I realy hope I can play it ok with enough eye candy not to annoy me as I realy want to have a decent blast.

The ultimate bench test ... maybe some performace feedback thread should be created once we play. I understand about min-specs and all that but it would be nice to see how bad it can run on what kit if your rig is mid-way between minimum specs.

Will be just nice to have something new of GR for PC after soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, long.  :thumbsup:

Good idea. We should create a topic where people will post their rig specs and optimal GRAW setting for their computer.