Demo for This Week

Predict when demo will be available.  

239 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

the solo demo is for the next week , thx GRIN & UBISOFT , but GRIN must finish the multi now please :yes:

(Hamburger Hill , Zero Respawn , when there's a shoot in the legs , stop running like a rabbit and add the replays please Mr GRIN )

forgiv my english ... im better in french lool

Edited by -=Æ’ab=-

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW a demo discussion ....its like a link to the past! ....god thing no one asked if anyone came across new media :blink:

For my self I dont really care what game type is in the demo. I just wanna test how it performs on my rig and how the physics perform. the rest we already know about.

:rofl::rocky: :g_cheers:

Deosl, it could be like the original GR demo. it had one map for SP/MP as such. and the map used wasn't included in the original release.

but we'll see. all questions will be answered with the demo and could silence the haters :g_withgrin:

True, I'm not excluding the possibility that it could include everything :) But getting our hopes up on pure speculation never ends good..

I wouldn't say we will be disappointed. But all we can do is wait and see. but all points seem to show that we should be optimistic

*Takes screenshots* Woohoo! A demo thread that has not been locked!

Oh boy are you in trouble when zjj sees this :rofl:

She is gonna line us all up and do a "Three Stooges" slap across all of our faces....... :yes:

Then she will put up this smiley.......... :wall:

Fresh

Edited by Freshmixture

*Takes screenshots* Woohoo! A demo thread that has not been locked!

Oh boy are you in trouble when zjj sees this :rofl:

She is gonna line us all up and do a "Three Stooges" slap across all of our faces....... :yes:

Then she will put up this smiley.......... :wall:

Fresh

Hey, for some reason, I can't start a poll. Someone needs to with a Mon-Fri demo release possibilities. Put each of the days of the week on the poll. Whoever wins gets to play the demo............ :o=

Watcha all think?

Fresh