need help - Stuck on 2nd level

papadopolis

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know if there is a walkthough available online? I rented the game, and don't have the book so it's pretty complicating.. also I expect to be stuck at points throughout the game... Gamefaqs didn't have a walkthough :(

Also I can't believe the slow-down on the PS2 version.. the enemies don't move smoothly at all.. oh well

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I had the exact same problem and here's how I fixed it:

Take the game out and delete the profile completely off the hard drive. Then, go rework the first two missions. After I did that, it worked fine. And BTW, you don't ever go into the parking garage. To blow up the building, you have to run up to it and when the icon pops up down at the bottom center of the screen, hit L.

Edited by Jags0333

• 1 month later...
No problem, I don't remember having to go into the parking garage when I did the mission.

Don't have to go into the parking garage? Okay, where do you go after you blow up the building? Theres a pile of rubble laying in the road that I cannot pass and since I can't jump...where to go?

Edited by Mobius