Is there more freedom of movement?

I love GR, but one of the things that bothered me about the originals is that there was a lack of caution when handling your character. I did not like how you could run right up to a ledge without worry that you could fall.

Will GRAW require you to be more careful around edges? What about the dive feature? I would think that if you could fall of an edge, then if you dove/jumped off of a low ledge, then you might sustain some injuries.

It is not the end of the world if this type of feature is not in the game, but with the new "bodyawareness" that the PC version will allow, it just seems natural to include these elements.

Of course this would also bring in many other elements such as taking more caution around vehicles, etc... It was kind of funny in [GR]/GRIT when you stood in front of a tank and it would just push you along.

What about the dive feature? I would think that if you could fall of an edge, then if you dove/jumped off of a low ledge, then you might sustain some injuries.

Imagine that situation in a multiplayer game, you're walking down the street, when, suddenly, out of nowhere, an enemy soldier dives of the roof and crashes with his face right into a van, then dies. Man that'd be hilarious. :rofl::D

I love GR, but one of the things that bothered me about the originals is that there was a lack of caution when handling your character. I did not like how you could run right up to a ledge without worry that you could fall.

Will GRAW require you to be more careful around edges? What about the dive feature? I would think that if you could fall of an edge, then if you dove/jumped off of a low ledge, then you might sustain some injuries.

It is not the end of the world if this type of feature is not in the game, but with the new "bodyawareness" that the PC version will allow, it just seems natural to include these elements.

Of course this would also bring in many other elements such as taking more caution around vehicles, etc... It was kind of funny in [GR]/GRIT when you stood in front of a tank and it would just push you along.

The first time I played Frostbite I got crushed by the APC at the radar station. :rofl:

I've tried to be careful since then. Oh, I hate roofs. :blink:

What about the dive feature? I would think that if you could fall of an edge, then if you dove/jumped off of a low ledge, then you might sustain some injuries.

Imagine that situation in a multiplayer game, you're walking down the street, when, suddenly, out of nowhere, an enemy soldier dives of the roof and crashes with his face right into a van, then dies. Man that'd be hilarious. :rofl::D

Then your avatar would crack up and start rolling on the ground :rofl:

darn that make me crack up! :thumbsup::rofl:

Hmm this brings an interesting point... can you shoot or toss a nade while falling....

An example in mp would be.. i'm camped on a roof with one of my buddys hiding out somewhere. There are 3 enemies left so we are losing. all 3 walk below me. can i fall off the roof and use my nade for the win since my other guy is alive?

Just a thought... something that may prove odd for ladders.

Hmm this brings an interesting point... can you shoot or toss a nade while falling....

An example in mp would be.. i'm camped on a roof with one of my buddys hiding out somewhere.  There are 3 enemies left so we are losing.  all 3 walk below me.  can i fall off the roof and use my nade for the win since my other guy is alive?

Or why not go for the easy aproach and just drop the nade on them...

:stupid:

An example in mp would be.. i'm camped on a roof with one of my buddys hiding out somewhere.  There are 3 enemies left so we are losing.  all 3 walk below me.  can i fall off the roof and use my nade for the win since my other guy is alive?

LOL :rofl::rofl:

Dawn

OWNED! :rofl: