Now's your chance to correct me if I'm wrong......

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Make it about me if that makes you feel better.  I asked politely for clarification.  He refused to answer.  Then in another thread he told me to go back to Crytek, which is a response to the fact that our mod OE2 is sponsored by them and that I'm under NDA contract with them.  ###### does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

That's a heck of a way to answer any questions.  And Capteenix, when was the last time I posted over here about GRAW?  I have literally half a dozen threads I've posted in during the last 3 months.  So take your "whine" comment elsewhere.  Attacking me is fine, I've got big shoulders and I won't kiss anyone's butt.

The fact is that I'm not the only one who isn't happy about LMS being left out.  That's where you should focus.  Instead of "whining" about me asking for clarification.

Finally! An interesting thread at last! Someone gimme a sitrep? Whats an LMS? Ruggbutt, whether I end up agreeing with you or not as I learn the situation I just wanted to say........Thanks for not being a kiss-butt. :thumbsup:

LMS...ahhhh ok last man standing. Argh! *sigh*

Well in the original GR1 game what gametypes were available at its debut? I think I can remember it took another patch or was it an expansion til we got all the gametypes that we grew to love.

Hopefully, GRIN has learned a thing or two from this forum and realize they better start working on the first patch.

Hey GRIN! Siege will be available at launch......right? :(

And buying weapons? WTH? Ghost Recon aren't a bunch of mercs. :huh:

Who cares? Its all about the multiplayer and mods anyhoo. Hopefully we can turn that feature off in a mp server. Or simply mod a config file for when we do sp missions. :thumbsup:

In the screenshot from the one of the fans, there was an explination of Domination mode, where it stated when you die you go to wait screen. Maybe, just maybe server admins can control how long the wait is. If so, it will place more value on each life, espeacially if there is a limited number of respawns.

The more I look at this mode, the more excited I get about it respawn or not. 

Lets say you start out with 4 people on a squad on each side with everyone having 1 respawn. You go out and start taking control of way points and end up dying. Ok respawn, now you have none left and your team is falling behind on captured points. Your teamates start to die off losing their life and their respawn life quickly, now its down to you and one teamate against 4.  This makes for intense gameplay in my mind, and it did involve respawn. Beacuse all the while the enemy is closing in on your territory and cutting off you supply lines making your owned territory smaller by the minute. Its up to you to not die and fight back and take over what they have taken from you undermanned and under gunned.

Of course this is all just a theory, but it sounds like it could be alot of fun

Sounds like Day of Defeat but the supplies stations are replaced with flags that need captured and no weapon resupplying. A question that comes to mind is: How much ammo can our soldier carry? Doesnt sound like much if we need to buy new stuff in this mode. Curious if anyone knows.

Why is everyone getting on Rugg's back about this thread?  He is merely trying to express his opinion and explain his words, why can you lot not understand that?

because there is a huge amount of ass lickers on this forum who go about praising grin when they havnt even played the game... havnt you noticed? :lol:

LMS...ahhhh ok last man standing.  Argh!  *sigh*

And buying weapons?  WTH?  Ghost Recon aren't a bunch of mercs.  :huh:

Who cares?  Its all about the multiplayer and mods anyhoo.  Hopefully we can turn that feature off in a mp server.  Or simply mod a config file for when we do sp missions.  :thumbsup:

Exactly, you hit the nail on the head Stalker, this has really been another storm in a teacup........ :yawn:

Why is everyone getting on Rugg's back about this thread?  He is merely trying to express his opinion and explain his words, why can you lot not understand that?

because there is a huge amount of ass lickers on this forum who go about praising grin when they havnt even played the game... havnt you noticed? :lol:

Yes. I have certainly noticed too. :(

And quite frankly its scary. I think we as a community have been so traumatized by ubi over the years that most of us now have come to think of GRIN as saviours. They're human beings like everyone else.

All I can say rugg is be careful when expressing your opinions around here now.

You've probably been put on a watch list here.

I myself still try to continue to be independent but the truth of the matter is that now well......I've been put on a short leash. :'(

Yeah we don't want any positive things to come our way. That is so un cool from players. Does not help the development spirit and patching at all.

RuggButt and Phantom has now tried to convinced all that the MP sucks. Now that we posted the good info here - no mention in the official forums or other boards of course. Good community spirits all around.

SO - to please the tough guys I will make sure there is no butt to kiss.

This might leave you others in peace to discuss the game and my guys in peace.

This pointless trashtalking of us on .COM and here leads no where. You now have to stick to official news no more from me. This simply to avoid speculations and threats - no one needs that no matter how no-BS the poster is.

See you at the release (and some of you after a few months).

If someone from GRIN drops in it is their thing - I won't until we are on the shelf.

It was fun while it lasted

Bo

See you at the release (and some of you after a few months).

If someone from GRIN drops in it is their thing - I won't until we are on the shelf.

It was fun while it lasted

Bo

I was going to write an explanation on why I reacted on Rugg's tone (and not on his opinion like somebody thought), but this pretty much sums it up unfortunately. :(

lamermode!

BO IF U LEAVE I WONT BUY THIS GAME!

lamermode!

nah joke anyway i think it sux u let people like that influence u and ###### it up for the rest.

i know enough people here who are verry thankfull of what u do.

graw looks like a great game uve done a great job

but i guess this is why almost 0 develpers visit forums cause of people bitchin over nothin....

anywayz gonna miss u bo...

and remember we still got a unsettled score! cya on tha battlefield honey!

This is why developers tend to not post on forums. Ever wonder why the Red Storm guys don't get into conversation? Today is your answer. Thread locked, I don't care if people complain about it. Someone can re-openthis if they want to deal with this stuff.

Oh very nice guys, good job. Real good. Geez as usual a few loudmouths who don't know the meaning of respect spoil it for everyone else. I hope you are proud.

I guess there are a few thousand other fans here who would like to wish to well for you worthy contribution to these forums which has resulted in the devs leaving in disgust. Leaving the only forum they previously would post in without asinine attacks.

Some of you can't even hide behind the fact you are kids who maybe don't know any better - you are adults who like to run off at the mouth preaching to devs like they are dev robots with no emotions, that owe you something.

You guys make me sick.

Some people say we moderate these forums too hard, some tell me I am not hard enough. I'll tell you now, things will be a lot harder around here for some posters from now on.